• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Connections (M) (OOC)

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
Sorry for my dodgy posts....
My laptop is broken (well the charger is) so I'm using my phone -_- not ideal but yeah.

Anyways THIS IS SO MUCH FUN TO DO!

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Just to let y'all know that I don't want Alex to body swap right now, as I feel like it's now his time yet. Just to let you know.

I hope the cursing was alright? Thought it would be appropriate for such situation aha

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Would someone like to swap bodies with Cassie?

As of now Jenna and Parker are managing their switch in their own way ;p
Scyke doesn't feel like switching yet.
You should discuss it with gimmepie to see if Cassie and Lennon could switch o3o

Just to let y'all know that I don't want Alex to body swap right now, as I feel like it's now his time yet. Just to let you know.

I hope the cursing was alright? Thought it would be appropriate for such situation aha

It's not like we're forcing switches :p
I actually discussed the body switch with Midnight way before posting about it being about to happen here xD

We won't do switches unless all RPers involved are okay with them :3
The cursing was okay, too. I would've reacted the same way if that had happened to me xD

Sorry for my dodgy posts....
My laptop is broken (well the charger is) so I'm using my phone -_- not ideal but yeah.

Anyways THIS IS SO MUCH FUN TO DO!

Lol, I've been posting from my phone ever since the RP begun xD
YEAH THIS IS TOTES FUN! :3

Last edited:
Years
@Genevieve - I'd love to have Lennon and Cassie get involved in some switching :D

@Midnight - I suck at writing with my phone, so don't worry about it. As long as we can understand what you're saying.

@Everyone - I too am having a lot of fun, which I attribute mostly to those of you who decided to join :D. Save any other switches for after Heartseed finally explains (which will be soon). But then go nuts :D
Hell, I even advocate switches between more than two people xD

Chalifoux

Years
So, uh... I'm kinda stuck on what to have Parker ask Heartseed ATM.
I could have him ask why he and Jenna switched bodies, perhaps, or maybe ask Heartseed why he targeted their club?

Years
What ever comes to mind xD
It will probably just give vague answers anyway, I want to be as true to the character as possible.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
trying to figure out what to have Cassie do. Any suggestions? Regardless I'll post later tonight. Got some stuff to do right now. Take a nap because I got no sleep during my slumber party last night.

Chalifoux

Years
@Genevieve. As of now I'm also wondering what to do :/ So, I'm sorry to say this but I won't be of any help in what suggestions repeat. We apparently have to ask questions for the time being.

Maybe have Cassie wonder why nothing has happened to her yet? o3o

Years
You don't have to ask questions. You just have your characters react to the situation. Sorry I forgot to let you in on the situation Elite, I rarely have a co-GM so I have to get used to it :)

I'm going to have Heartseed leave soon, that will open up a lot of interaction opportunities as our characters attempt to continue their lives despite Heartseed's interference.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
If it's okay with you guys, I might just make Cassie not body swap. Thinking about her character that would probably freak her out more than swapping bodies with someone at this point.

Chalifoux

Years
Lol, no need to worry gimme xD You still do an excellent job as a GM o3o
Oh, the swaps that might happen next :D

Years
@Genevieve - each Phenomena is set to last several IC days so don't worry about rushing into this :)
There will be plenty of time for switching shenanigans later.

@EliteBeats - Thanks :D, you're not too shabby yourself. It's not just the swaps that will be entertaining, think of the (awkward) situations people could get swapped into. MWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

@Everyone - I'll do my next Heartseed post soon, but I should probably do some uni work first.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
By the way I recommended everyone in the RP to either read the manga or see the anime; it'll give you more of an understanding on what's coming and stuff, and might even help your posts. Also it's really good. It'll probably be the reason why I'll fail my exams TT.TT

But seriously, just type in Kokoro Connect in Google. You won't regret it.

Years
Connections - expanding the Kokoro Connect fanbase since 2013.

A warning to those of you who are watching the anime, don't expect the phenomena in this RP to follow those in the anime all the time *evil grin. Elite and I have some other tricks up our sleeves.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I've added the anime to my list, but I'm currently watching Death Note...so I'll get to this at some point.

Chalifoux

Years
I am... still stuck as to what to do now... I'll try to get a post up tomorrow.

Years
You should probably switch Parker and Jenna back soon... and then MORE SWITCHING SHENANIGANS! Remember that the first half of the IC day may be spent in the club room but that eventually our character will return to life outside the club.

That's when the real fun begins 3:)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
By the way I recommended everyone in the RP to either read the manga or see the anime; it'll give you more of an understanding on what's coming and stuff, and might even help your posts. Also it's really good. It'll probably be the reason why I'll fail my exams TT.TT

But seriously, just type in Kokoro Connect in Google. You won't regret it.
Don't forget the Light Novel, that's always an option (plus the LN's over, it's the most accurate source for canon...but I'm not exactly sure how accurate it would be in terms of the RP)

Back