• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Omega [Beta 1 released in english]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 9, 2009
Now it looks quite better.
Glad you chose the darker sand and not a lighter one XD
I'd say, add a few more rocks in the middle of the way... juts for the heck of it XD
you made an impossible to pass forest, why not do in in that cave? XD
Although a cave is plagued of wild pokemon... but who cares XDD

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
OH that new cave awesome!

I can't wait to play beta 2!!!!!!!!

Go Xiros Go!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2008
hey man

the game looks good but i cant play it. when i try patching it always gives me an error. and i tried it with multiple pokemon ruby USA roms.. what gives? thanks in advance.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
sweet! I like the dungeon!
I like the new tiles around the place. ^^

Best of luck! :P

-edited-
btw Xiros, I just started a new game and chose a female character and the prof. said Growlithe instead of Vulpix... :\
Oh well... :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
hey man

the game looks good but i cant play it. when i try patching it always gives me an error. and i tried it with multiple pokemon ruby USA roms.. what gives? thanks in advance.

You did try patching it to a clean ROM, right?
And you do have Lips100 or WINips, right?
If so then, i don't know...

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
Now it looks quite better.
Glad you chose the darker sand and not a lighter one XD
I'd say, add a few more rocks in the middle of the way... juts for the heck of it XD
you made an impossible to pass forest, why not do in in that cave? XD
Although a cave is plagued of wild pokemon... but who cares XDD

Nah, THIS cave won´t be so difficult.
And yeah, it will be plagued of wild pokémon, but u will be able to buy repels.

OH that new cave awesome!

I can't wait to play beta 2!!!!!!!!

Go Xiros Go!!!!!!!!!

hehe thanks!

hey man

Hum, its strange really i don´t know...

sweet! I like the dungeon!
I like the new tiles around the place. ^^

Best of luck! :P

-edited-
btw Xiros, I just started a new game and chose a female character and the prof. said Growlithe instead of Vulpix... :\
Oh well... :D

lol i will check that now. Thanks!

You did try patching it to a clean ROM, right?
And you do have Lips100 or WINips, right?
If so then, i don't know...

Thanks for answering him!
I like your hacking style it will be a good hack if you go trough!

I will continue until it's finished, i´m 150% sure. ^^

Tenzou

~Ten...
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2009
XD Yea awesome cave... Too bad it has that greenish palette... But that unique palette helps to give the hack some personality. About the text bugs, they are a few but even if they are in spanish they won't ruin the gameplay.

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years
Hey, great changes amigo!
Well, the combination of colors is strange, but very original, as ever.
Hehe.
Good luck in your second Beta.
And More notices for WAH :p
GoodBye!

Years
Hello. I'm new to the forum and fell upon your patch. I do have a few bugs that I've found that I have probably already been said but here they are anyway.

Text errors. Some of the wording is still is spanish and at other times, there are just spanish words still left in the text.

Graphic errors. Upon entering or leaving a building, the doors on Ruy always used to open up and close. It's nothing major but it's a bug so I reported it.

Sound errors. Some of the regular doors make the sound of a sliding door upon entry of the building. Bidoof's sound is not the original and sounds like a Zigzagoon.

I've only just made it past the shiny Murkrow so I don't really have much else to report. I'll keep you all posted. Other then the few bugs I've found, this is an excellent patch and I think you should continue this project.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 9, 2009
^Because Zigzagoon was replaced with Bidoof...
And yes, there are other texts left in spanish, they are irrelevant whatsoever.
I didn't understand the door thing though XD

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, the cave looks a bit strange (with the color of the ground), but still it makes a good combination with the walls pallete.
I dont know why it would be needed to have the meteorite holes in the cave, as Kike suggested, but meh... XP

I guess you'll soon start a new city/town, am I right? Well, I cannot wait to see what weird stuff you'll come up with there. Good luck!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Gero's-rookie said:
cool where can i download this hack. can some one tell me please

Check the first page instead of asking these types of questions...

Tenzou

~Ten...
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2009
You get the badge at the gym. Be more specific in where you are, etc so I can help you better.

Xiros, the suspense is KILLING me xD When you gonna have the 2nd beta ready? (approximately).

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
You get the badge at the gym. Be more specific in where you are, etc so I can help you better.

Xiros, the suspense is KILLING me xD When you gonna have the 2nd beta ready? (approximately).

Asking for release dates is against the rules. The creator will give a release date when he wants to.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, Xiros. Hope you manage to be around again after the problem that PC had. So, I'm congratulating you again about getting the HotW. By the way, this time, Barker has made some nifty awards, so here they are:

how2bannerdq9.jpg
- Big Version

how2texttd8.png
- Small Version

Use them wisely XP

And, keep up the good work, as always!

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
Well, Xiros. Hope you manage to be around again after the problem that PC had. So, I'm congratulating you again about getting the HotW. By the way, this time, Barker has made some nifty awards, so here they are:

how2bannerdq9.jpg
- Big Version

how2texttd8.png
- Small Version

Use them wisely XP

And, keep up the good work, as always!

Wow, great! Thanks!
Well, here i will post the same screens i have posted a few days before since many posts disappeared :S

009omegab2_04.png
009omegab2_02.png
009omegab2_03.png

Well, now i'm currently scripting, but i won't show any script for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back