• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Chronicles - Kanto OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slave to the Poké-Rave

I bought the Mt.Moon Magikarp
Years
Lose tail whip for focus energy

And im thinking an oddish, cos everyone will go bellsprout.

Or maybe be really different, and venonat

astonish replaced with wing attack

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
To All: I'm sorry for my lack of activity lately but, just so you all know, I'll be around quite a bit over the next few days. So, if you have some posts you'd like to get up, do them! I'll be here to update them!

Alright guys, I have a question for all of us which could affect the direction our Journey leads us. Basically, I've been getting a lot of PM's to join this RPG, plain and simple. Here is my dilemma...I am thinking about starting ANOTHER RPG, much like this one, except taking place in the Johto Region.

Now, before everyone gets any ideas, let me say that I'm not exactly sold on this notion yet, although I am severely tempted to implement it. This would, theoretically, allow them to travel through their Journies at the same time as you guys. Once you've all gotten all your Badges, you'd be able to all go to the Indigo Plateau and battle each other to become the League Champion. What do you guys thing?

I know some of you wanted to travel through Johto, so I'm hesitant about doing this. You guys could still do it, theoretically, but you wouldn't be the FIRST. Please let me know though guys. Any feedback is appreciated. I am very open to your opinions.

Last edited:

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
Years
So there goes my second post on the Routes. Hey Brawler, I'm aware my post still left me around Nugget Bridge, but I'll do my battle with Misty on the next post. I just thought that at least that minimal character interaction is needed.. And on the post above.. Well... I don't know. That's your choice, really.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
I'm currently reading you latest post, Diegoyayi, but I really would like a "YES" or "NO" as far the the second RPG thing is concerned. They'd make good rivals for you guys, that's for sure. Anyway, just give me a Yes or No, and that will affect whether I do it or not.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
To Zimvee: I'm going to count you as a Yes. And as far as getting a Totodile...how does getting one in/around the Orange Islands sound, after the Indigo League?

_Diego//

Years
Hm.. Yeah, well, I'm guessing you do want to make a second thread, so I'm not opposing. My answer is "YES" :P. And yeah, I wanted to get Totodile. Grrr >< Lol, Whatever, I'll pick something else. And, Deny the evolution process. Magikarp's too awesome like to evolve >D..

Right... Actually, I want tomake him evolve in the middle of my battle with Misty. Is that Ok, Brawler?

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
To Diegoyayi: Sure thing, man. You can evolve your Magikarp whenever you like, and I will update his evolution after that specific post. I'm going to give him Flail, even though he is supposed to learn it at Level 30, just because it'll give you SOME strategy...but its not like you'll need it. You seem to come up with very creative means of winning.

And thanks for the approval for the second RPG. The new Trainers might be a good challenge for you guys when you finally meet up with them! Plus, it might give you some motivation to keep improving (although you are doing very well so far).

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
Scratch will be replaced with Swift, and Basil won't learn Rapid Spin.

I apologise for the recent quality of my post, I wanted Adel and Derek to interact at least a little bit(YAY for character interaction), so I couldn't do much. But I hope that the short battle between Kinah and Bellsprout merited her with enough experience to gain one level.

By the way, I've no objections with the Johto RP, in fact, I'm looking forward to battling the people when the time comes, great work, Brawler <D

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
To Ibuberu: I've updated your most recent post. And yes, I'm excited about the Johto RP too. As soon as I can get some good members for it we'll be off in no time! Like I said before, they'll help keep you guys on your toes. Some good, quality rivals to face off against at the Indigo Plateau!

Slave to the Poké-Rave

Years
Well, since you turned me down from doing this next RP, I would hop at the opportunity to punish those who did (im got psychotic... no) :badsmile:

It sounds cool, im not certain what my favourite pokemon actually is, but hey, id say it was Kanto anyway.

I want a Kangaskhan now :(

Oh and since diego got 5 SS Anne tickets, will he give them to all of us or do we have to go to Bill?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
To Slave: Talk to him, but I'm pretty sure he's willing to hand them out. Just ask!

_Diego//

Years
Yeah, I'll hand them out >D I wouldn't have gotten 5 if I planned on just going myself, lol. Just talk to my character right now or when the time actually comes to board the ferry.

_Diego//

Years
I think Slave has a cool idea. Ya know, Brawler, it can get like, really monotonous without character having time to interact and actually hold a chat ><

Last edited:

Slave to the Poké-Rave

Years
Just an idea brawler, how about any post which does not contain any battles (trainer, wild etc) or pokemon captures dont count towards the maximum post count of the area? that way we can interact with each other.

Fire1829

The Shadow Watcher
Years
Hey man, about that Bulbasaur opening, when is it going to happen? by the way, I looked on your
"Episode II" roleplay and looked like it was about to fill up, so how about that Bulbasaur, it is open or closed.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
To Zimvee: You guys sure can interact with each other, but just make it clear you are doing so.

TEMPORARY INACTIVITY
I hate to say, guys, that I've been very busy lately with many other projects. I'm writing this to tell you that, for the next week or so, I will not be around the RPG to update it. This means that you can finish up to Cerulean City for now and, until I get back, we won't be able to continue, unfortunately. I may still be lurking around, though, so if you have any questions just PM me.

Last edited:

_Diego//

Years
...So was that a yes or a no to Slave's suggestion? xD I'm sorry, Brawler, I didn't quite understand your response. Anyway, I took it as a yes and posted a post where I did nothing but introduce Derek to Adeltruat. It'd be really hard to hold a stable conversation between the characters if we had to follow the post count per area >>. But anyway, if you're not Okay with this I'll just edit/delete that post and make my way towards Misty..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back