• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

Like how would they work? Cause if they work the way i think they do, it sounds pretty easy through events.

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
its not half as tedious t odo this with events as you may think. lemme see if i got it right. the player would either talk to someone or see the hunt on a board. then the hunt comes up(probably with a pic showing a descript of what is needed) then you choose whether to except it or not and you either go to the area of the hunt/or get teleported there.

is that about the long and short of it? if so it won't take you more than a few hours to do this with all the hunts you'll have.

its not half as tedious t odo this with events as you may think. lemme see if i got it right. the player would either talk to someone or see the hunt on a board. then the hunt comes up(probably with a pic showing a descript of what is needed) then you choose whether to except it or not and you either go to the area of the hunt/or get teleported there.

is that about the long and short of it? if so it won't take you more than a few hours to do this with all the hunts you'll have.

Last edited:

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Hey everybody:) been gone for a min...No updates cuz guess what?? I have a job now:) but yea what I'm doing now is alot of eventing.. the only spriting i might be doing for a while will be the backsprites of the fakemon.

@TY101: Dnt worry bout it man I will try and make one with hella events. send me the hunt screen plz. But if u feel like doing it when you get you scripting skills up then plz go ahead. THx for your effort though:)

@Pandemonium: First off thx and I hate the name fakemon to..why cant they be called creatively manifested pokemon or something XD. But yea I will definitly use you squicool idea when i get the time as well as you evolution ideas.

@jayje: Scripting is hard isnt it:(

@darkarceus: Yeah man im going to attempt that

@atomicreactor: well it was just going to be a script with list of hunts along with location, rank, lv etc but now that i think about it..it might be alot easier with eventsO_o

@Cynder: lol thx man

@Alcurd: Thx bro In fact lol..I actually do have: school, a life, etc and a job...but I have promised myself i will finish this game... but yea I know wat u mean about the left 4 dead thing..One thing I will never do is postpone the release date..If im not finished I will tell u

@piplup trainer: Im glad you got some inspiration:)

@mangaroll: Thx man

LMAO SHELDER AND CLOYSTER ARE SOME DARK ASS PEARLS...BUT THERE IS SUCH A THING AS A BLACK PEARL....HMM MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA

@HYBRID TRAINER: LIKE THE LUVDISK IDEA

HEY GUYS THE FLOOR OF THE SUBTERRA LOOKS LIKE THIS
subterra.png

JUST GOTTA SPRITE SOME HIGH TECH BUILDINGS,MINE SHAFTS,TUNNELS,GYM....

Last edited:

Lusidea

Lolwut
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 10, 2011
Hey everybody:) been gone for a min...No updates cuz guess what?? I have a job now:) but yea what I'm doing now is alot of eventing.. the only spriting i might be doing for a while will be the backsprites of the fakemon.

@TY101: Dnt worry bout it man I will try and make one with hella events. send me the hunt screen plz. But if u feel like doing it when you get you scripting skills up then plz go ahead. THx for your effort though:)

@Pandemonium: First off thx and I hate the name fakemon to..why cant they be called creatively manifested pokemon or something XD. But yea I will definitly use you squicool idea when i get the time as well as you evolution ideas.

@jayje: Scripting is hard isnt it:(

@darkarceus: Yeah man im going to attempt that

@atomicreactor: well it was just going to be a script with list of hunts along with location, rank, lv etc but now that i think about it..it might be alot easier with eventsO_o

@Cynder: lol thx man

@Alcurd: Thx bro In fact lol..I actually do have: school, a life, etc and a job...but I have promised myself i will finish this game... but yea I know wat u mean about the left 4 dead thing..One thing I will never do is postpone the release date..If im not finished I will tell u

@piplup trainer: Im glad you got some inspiration:)

@mangaroll: Thx man

LMAO SHELDER AND CLOYSTER ARE SOME DARK ASS PEARLS...BUT THERE IS SUCH A THING AS A BLACK PEARL....HMM MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA

@HYBRID TRAINER: LIKE THE LUVDISK IDEA

HEY GUYS THE FLOOR OF THE SUBTERRA LOOKS LIKE THIS
subterra.png

JUST GOTTA SPRITE SOME HIGH TECH BUILDINGS,MINE SHAFTS,TUNNELS,GYM....

Those stairs make it look stupid :/

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
I think that you should darken the stairs when you are above them and make whatever level you are currently on normal lighting.

Should I pm you the hunt system background or can I just post it here?

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Hey Darth? What did you think of my Stalac-lite idea I posted on page 46? I posted the sprite and everything.

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
Years
Hey Darth, I like the screenies of Sub-Terra! I agree that the stairs should be just a bit darker, and I feel like the bottom of the map is a bit dark. I know its going deeper into the earth so it should be darker, but I think its too hard too see haha. Actually, that could be a quirk of the map, that your basically blind at the bottom of the stairs, which could be fun/interesting... overall, nice update!

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Hey Darth? What did you think of my Stalac-lite idea I posted on page 46? I posted the sprite and everything.
yea i loved it i gotta make glowing plants to:)

Hey Darth, I like the screenies of Sub-Terra! I agree that the stairs should be just a bit darker, and I feel like the bottom of the map is a bit dark. I know its going deeper into the earth so it should be darker, but I think its too hard too see haha. Actually, that could be a quirk of the map, that your basically blind at the bottom of the stairs, which could be fun/interesting... overall, nice update!
lol thats exactly y i made it like that....so at the lower levels its hard to see:)

Last edited:

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Hey Darth! I made the shiny sprite for Origin Deoxys! Hope you like it!

Deoxys_OriginShiny.png

Last edited:

liam7653

(o)pokemon scientist(o)
Years
help

Hey Darth i'd love to help im not very good at spriting but i could take some lessons,i can do abnormally typed pokemon like a steel caterpie, il show you some work if you need but im an almost master at making events,so i can help with that kind of stuff if you really want i can help map if you send me a copy of what tiles you have so far.

Years
Hmm one of the better fakemon's in this game, like to see that for once.
You follow a good story line + the hunt's for rare pokemon is really a nice idea.
Hope to see more in the future..

If you need help with spriting gimme a pm. :)

shadowtogepi

I nct'a lelt fi 'mi ogdo.
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
i think the dark hole in the middle of sub-terra should be a passasge to an area but is blocked off until u get a certain item, or to a certain place ( like on FR/LG:the guards or cerulean cave)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back