• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
According to the Genesis Preface of the Hylian scrolls?
Aeons ago, before time began, before spirits and life existed, before the world had form, the three mythical deities descended to the world of chaos that was Hyrule and created order and life. The golden goddesses were Din, the goddess of power, Nayru, the goddess of wisdom and Farore, the goddess of courage.

Din, with her strong flaming arms; she dyed the mountains red with fire, cultivated the land, and created the red earth. Nayru, poured her wisdom onto the earth, gave the spirit of law to the world, created science, and wizardry, and brought order to nature. Farore, with the kindness of her rich soul and strong heart, produced all life forms who would uphold the law ? the animals that crawl the land and the birds that soar in the sky.

Yes, it was the goddesses who created the World of Hyrule of which my beloved The Legend of Zelda series takes place. This thread is dedicated to the beauty that is The Legend of Zelda. You can ask questions (preferbly not game play help questions. I'm thinking along the lines of storyline/timeline order style questions). Or you can just freely talk about the games. Or whatever else you can think of.

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

EDIT: Removed some of the influence of me.

Last edited:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Yes, yes it is. What gave you that idea? I'm going to edit the first post now. I put ask me questions. When it should just be asking questions to anyone. Discussion of Zelda. Not directly related to me. What's your favourite one if you've played any, jscn12?

jscn12

Stupid Loser
Years
I have wind waker, majora's mask, link to the past, and ocarina. My favorite like most people is ocarina of time. I was a little disapointed with majora's mask, but I didn't mind wink waker's graphics. Ocarina is still my favotire though, what do you (anybody) think about majora and wind waker?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
The Wind Waker lacked gameplay. The graphics didn't bother me aside from character models (they were not proportioned properly). But it was still a very good game, one of the best on GameCube. I liked Majora's Mask except for the fact that it was too short, it was definitely darker then Ocarina of Time was.

jscn12

Stupid Loser
Years
hm....seems we're the only zelda fans on right now. Majora was definatly too short, the collecting of the masks was a cool side adventure, but still, more dungeons definatly would have been cool. I had to get all the masks before I could beat majora's mask, am I the only one?

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
I love LOZ my favorite one would have to be Ocarina Of Time, it was the best ever, it was also the first I ever played.

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
well you can now wait for the new one coming out if you want to see the preview pm me and i give it you.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
the best zelda game is links awakening. majora and wind waker were very weak. ocarina was great though. i don't like zelda as much as i used to, maybe it's beacuse link's so annoying in melee and SC2? who knows. but still a good series. though not comparable to pokemon. and chrono trigger's the best game freakin' ever.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
I've only played Wind Waker, and loved every second. Great game!

PS, you didn't miss much with Tetra's Trackers or whatever. I hear they're just little party minigames, not a full-fleged RPG. Four Swords Adventure is coming though!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
People! Don't dis Four Swords Adventures until you've played it. A friend of mine imported the Japanese game and he says that it's puzzels are top notch. Really difficult. And if he says its difficult, then its difficult. He has several world records for fastest compleation of several Zelda games. How is this not like past Zeldas? There were games before Ocarina of Time you know. And we may not be getting Tetra's Trackers because of voice dubbing problems.

Back