• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

????? read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2020
i have a question, how many of you have ever known a person that works on 3 games at a time?? o and another one is there anywhere i can find a all region pokemon game demo? like kanto johto orange islands, hoeen sinooh? and i looked at raptor, moring dawn etc.. and infinte rainbow<<<boy was that a mistake, it was looking good but its getting shut down because he gotta work on his other game people get organized and grow up like really, i know it takes a hard time to make a game and stuff and i give you kudos for that but dont post a game if your not gonna finish it or close it????????? think about what your doing and how many fans your destroying, try to even the two games fans sides out, make both happy not just one :P but w.e do what you will, and if anyone noes a different website where i can find an all region pokemon game i would really appreciate it tahnks!!! :D

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Well, I don't see why a developer with 2 or more games can't finish up.
I think OI already told you a lots of time, Infinite Rainbow is under construction where there's problem and he'll need to fix them before updating.
And, you mentioned Raptor.
I'm not going to let Raptor unfinish, I've an update recently if you check my game.
Yeah, I'm working on 2 game at the same time, Raptor and Outlaw Hunter.
But Outlaw Hunter is in a very slow progress.

I think you insulted a lots of people, not just OI.
You shouldn't do this.
Just wait, now you need to make it clear, who is the developer?
You're fans, fans means a supporter instead of just keep blaming the developer to release the game.
Got it?

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2020
i didtn mean everyuone on here and im sure everyone noes already, im just saying he should finish his awseome game first then do his other one? i dont care because i no atomic reactor is reporting my post in ir thread so keep reporting have fun, but i dont stoop that low to report people, i compromise with people, and srry if i hurt anyones feelings, and i didnt say it about raptor, i like your game its good, but im saying if you know any other website with all region game??

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Listen to me, it's okay to make 3 games at the same time.
You can stop support his game, that's your choice.
But you shouldn't insult them.
That's a bad attitude.

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2020
dude i said w.e im asking if anyone noes another website with an all region game, because i no this one aint gonna get finished

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
Yes this looks like a Plot for a game, if your going to make posts bad mouthing people at least learn to read and post it in the right section.

Years
Nobody cares about your opinion. If you could spell properly and not insult someone in every post we might care.
People are doing this in their free time, they aren't getting paid. You get the games for free.

Please, don't come back until you can learn to conduct yourself proper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back