• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pass the sprite~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sublime

Blimey!
Years
Well, I was going to edit this. But I come back and find out it's been edited into random hell.

Seriously, some of those things are way random.
:\
[/rant]

I'll join back in on the next sprite

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
am i the only one who thinks that an evil azurril would be awesome?
oh well now hes a cav-uril.
hes got a club!
Icecream.png

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Pikalover, that is just a recolor of the icecream.

Azu decided to dress like a pirate. His outfit includes a pirate eye patch and a cup 'o beer; root beer of course! Oh, and a tail that was "cut off" during battle. However, because the toy sword was so evil and dangerous looking his mum took it away.

2li7fo1.png

Um.. I had a bit of difficulty making it hold the cup, feel free to spruce it up some.

killa5384

Raccoon
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2009
Ignore this if you want , Im Like really new to this pixel stuff (Just started 30 mins ago)

I removed the antenas on the singerfree :P , and recoloured the shoes and try to do a butterfly like pattern (Made with the tip of dratenies i think it was tail)

Edit: Darn i need 15 posts.. Someone posted before me anyway.

Years
Well, I was going to edit this. But I come back and find out it's been edited into random hell.

Seriously, some of those things are way random.
[/rant]
It's supposed to be sort of random, but in a more organized way.

am i the only one who thinks that an evil azurril would be awesome?
Yes, I believe you are.

Azuman, you keep killing the shading...

Start from here:

rapidash.png
I agree. Oh, and thanks for helping out with this :3

Azuman, PLEASE make your edits.. better.

Yea...
Does anyone else think Butterfree is done?
I think it's pretty epic right now.

I think more could be done, but I'm somewhat afraid of what will be done :\

Also, everyone, please slow down on the edits. You don't need to completely change everything on the sprite with every edit. For example: the bow & mic. One of the two would have been sufficient. You can always come back and put the other later. Give everone else a chance.

And
21.png
shouldn't become
untitled-3.png
in one edit, nor should it become
21.png
.. ever.

free.png

This is where we are at the moment. .Sublime, feel free to put up a Kangaskahn instead whenever you read this. XD

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
seeing as the feedback for my spriting has recently been rather negative i thought i'd give reshading a go ;)
gfh.png

this was my first time doing so, please tell me if its good or crap or what.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I made its attenaes hearts :3. Also, I recoloured the top of the microhone pink and gave it a Luvdisc tattoo. I think I did a bit too much so tell me if it breaks the rules etc and you can just disregard my contribution. Also, it looks pretty un-editable now so...:\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back