• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
sounds good. send me a PM when you are available

will mewtwo have the fire blast TM? or are those untradeable?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
Good morning ~RNC~, I was wondering if you had a Timid Zekrom and/or a Jolly Tornadus? It doesnt have to be UT. I have a Hasty Tornadus and a Relaxed Zekrom for trade both lvl 100.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
You'll need to add my White FC. I'll be looking through all of your events today and tomorrow. I'll be available to trade tomorrow between 2ish-10pm PST.

Also, your Event Black FC is wrong in your thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=4855599&postcount=11
That's my right fc, I just checked it.
Good morning ~RNC~, I was wondering if you had a Timid Zekrom and/or a Jolly Tornadus? It doesnt have to be UT. I have a Hasty Tornadus and a Relaxed Zekrom for trade both lvl 100.

I'm not sure, catch me on here and I';ll look for you.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
That's my right fc, I just checked it.

On you signature it says 2538 0706 2148, however, in your thread it says 2835 0706 2148. The "5" and the "8" in your first four numbers were switched around on accident, so the one in your thread is wrong.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
On you signature it says 2538 0706 2148, however, in your thread it says 2835 0706 2148. The "5" and the "8" in your first four numbers were switched around on accident, so the one in your thread is wrong.

I'm a little LD at times, but I'll change it later, ready to start this trade?

Back