• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranger

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
Years
Hey all ^_^
Sooo it's my birthday tomorrow (yay ^.^) and along with my 3DS, i'm getting Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. I have never played any of the Pokemon Ranger games and just want everyones opinion on the games, so I can get a basic understanding of what the games are like :)
Thanks ^.=

ShiningLust

Gym Leader of Ground Oden
Years
well for a Pokemon game I like it idk what other ppl think about it but u pretty much go around making friends with Pokemon and have them fight along side u and u don't use pokeball at all

Starlit Horizon

Ⓟ ⓛ ⓐ ⓨ ⓣ ⓗ ⓔ ⓕ ⓘ ⓔ ⓛ ⓓ
Years
Pokémon Ranger series is a great addition to your list, and for your birthday I'd really recommend Pokémon Ranger - Shadows of Almia.
It's a good emotional and sometimes a stress-busting game, although there are parts where you'd feel so angry you want to thrash that 3DS.

After that try out the others.

And happy birthday ^-^

Back