• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 924 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
@DarkDoom3000: Sorry about your hard drive blowing up. That happened to me once. I hope you didn't lose everything. That would really suck. :(

Can't wait for the sidequests. They'll be awesome, I'm sure of it. :)

@Mikelop: Can you give a few more details about what happened? The directions not working obviously isn't normal. Did they work with the name imput, and stop when you gained control of your character? You mentioned you couldn't move... Did they work with the menu? :\ Or do they not work period?

In the menu and name input only the down button works and when im not in the menu the character just moves up.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
In the menu and name input only the down button works and when im not in the menu the character just moves up.

Im.. not sure why thats happening.
are you sure your keyboard isn't faulty.

also, the game can be controlled via the numpad, those buttons could be effecting the directions.

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
Im.. not sure why thats happening.
are you sure your keyboard isn't faulty.

also, the game can be controlled via the numpad, those buttons could be effecting the directions.

My keyboard works fine (thats what i thought too). Ill try the number pad.
I really wanted to play this game too!:/
This happens for all versions of the game.
Edit: tried the number pad and same thing happens...

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I have this weird glitch where occasionally, I would try an item and it wouldn't work. Then I couldn't use any item. Then when I try battling, it wouldn't do anything after one move. I would have to switch from Full Screen to Windowed mode, then I can use another move. But it wouldn't do anything after that. I would have to switch from Windowed mode back to Full Screen and the process would repeat itself. Even exiting the game and going back wouldn't fix it. It would fix itself after a few hours. I have no idea what causes this.

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Hey, I'm back ^^
I've been pretty busy during the summer...
Today I finally opened up my SPEE folder to do some spell checking, only to find that I'm already up to the third AI. DarkDoom, that's where I was supposed to stop, right? Anyway, I noticed that there are still some errors that I have already pointed out earlier in the game. I'll probably come back around some other beta and re-check it again.
Time to read the comments xD

EDIT: Thanks, SeleneHime, for using my support bar :D

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Just played the v0.603 beta.
I must say it's awesome!
The music ... makes me nerd all over the floor. It's messy.
:D Good work Darkdoom3000

DarkDoom3000

Years
^ Thanks,

Long time no update. I've been busy.
I've done some work over the last few days, Most of the eventing is done. I've decided to extend v0.7 to the next gym to make up for the large wait.

heres a new map i made yesterday. You'll need surf to reach there.
Spoiler:

v0.7 progress:::

Mapping: 80% done
Eventing: 65% done
Battles: 20% done
rainbow tower update: 20%

im likely gonna go rebalance the difficulty. To actually make it a decent challenge. EXP yeild will be lowered slightly aswell.

Last edited:

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
Awww... Lowered EXP :/

Makes game harder *thinking face*

Makes Game funner :D

Nice map. Really. Simple. Easy to navigate.

Nice to see an update again. Been missing them a little :/

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2022
Good to hear the progress that you've made. Good job and keep it up! I can't wait till 0.7!

+1 on the map. Could put something (Trainers, item, bait spot) on the path to the left. I wonder where the cave leads to :o.

DarkDoom3000

Years
thanks guys.

the left path of the route would probably have a bait spot for a pinsir. or an item. The opening leads to a ice cave/glacier.

Minor update.

I've now finally programmed in all the pokemon. *sigh* feels good because it feels like the game is getting close to being finished.
Although their events aren't coded (how the pokemon is obtained) all the pokemon moves, stats, graphics and evolutions are in. I'll probably allow you to get pokemon that aren't obtainable as prizes from the Rainbow Tower.

Last edited:

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
@DarkDoom:
Hey, I'm back ^^
I've been pretty busy during the summer...
Today I finally opened up my SPEE folder to do some spell checking, only to find that I'm already up to the third AI. DarkDoom, that's where I was supposed to stop, right?
Anyway, I noticed that there are still some errors that I have already pointed out earlier in the game. I'll probably come back around some other beta and re-check it again.
Time to read the comments xD

EDIT: Thanks, SeleneHime, for using my support bar :D
No time to check right now, but have you found a way to bypass the Lv99 cap? If you have, I would like to know how :P

I'm pretty excited for V.7, but not as much as I should :/
I have to redo all the sprites >< (and this time, I plan on backing up <<;)
I guess I'll just release a new beta/alpha for the complete/almost complete versions.

And now back to freaking out about the 6-12ft flood in NYC!

EDIT: I was bored, so I went into RMXP and mapped up aurum town :P

Attachments

• aurumtown.PNG
    aurumtown.PNG
    42.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2011
I decided to join just to post here because of how awesome the game is and everything. But a few things:

1. For some reason, I had to fight Necro twice to reach the next town... now that I have defeated GeoSigma, I have no more Type 1 Viruses in my inventory! (2 for Necro, 1 for XxLionheartxX, 1 for GeoSigma) So will this affect me when I face Vanish_21?

2. The game always goes into full screen when I launch it, and it lags on my laptop when it does that. Is there any way to prevent it from starting in full screen?

3. I would like to know more about how the Elemental Cards minigame works. All I know is if you play a card of the same type but with higher number, you win, and that you can win sometimes if your card is super effective. Also, is there any way of getting Elemental Cards other than from the Rainbow Tower? Chip Pieces* say that they can be turned into Elemental Cards, but the only thing I could do with them is exchange them for credits.

*Pieces is spelled wrong.

4. Crocnaw is refightable. You already know this, pl0x fix.

5. Gym leaders seem to be incredibly weak after you defeat AIs. Please buff them a little, I breezed through all of them!

6. After accessing the manman item return thingy from the PC in the Pokemon Center, all the hotkeys stop working until you enter a fight. They also start working again if you go to the refining items thing on the PC.

7. That sign in Route 1 that talks about limitbreak system gives EXP. You already know this, pl0x fix.

8. I saw you were going to scrap the attack, special, and defense boost for limitbreak... Can you keep the attack boost? It actually sort of makes sense, the pokemons at its limit, adrenaline boosts the attacks and strength. Maybe not double, but like 1.5x or something.

That's all that I can think of right now. Good luck on fixing the bugs!

Edit: I thought of more stuff.
9. I NEED a way to turn off the big head mode. It looks really bad and I can't find a way to turn it off. Same with the super bike or whatever, but not because it looks bad, its just too fast to be convenient.

Last edited:

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
I decided to join just to post here because of how awesome the game is and everything. But a few things:

1. For some reason, I had to fight Necro twice to reach the next town... now that I have defeated GeoSigma, I have no more Type 1 Viruses in my inventory! (2 for Necro, 1 for XxLionheartxX, 1 for GeoSigma) So will this affect me when I face Vanish_21?
Yes... unfortunately. For a quick fix, send your savefile to me.

2. The game always goes into full screen when I launch it, and it lags on my laptop when it does that. Is there any way to prevent it from starting in full screen?
No, but press F4 to make it in windowed mode at anytime.

3. I would like to know more about how the Elemental Cards minigame works. All I know is if you play a card of the same type but with higher number, you win, and that you can win sometimes if your card is super effective. Also, is there any way of getting Elemental Cards other than from the Rainbow Tower? Chip Pieces* say that they can be turned into Elemental Cards, but the only thing I could do with them is exchange them for credits.
Currently resolving- adding "Card Masters." If you talk to the cut master, he already has the text for it, not sure if he actually gives (almost impossible to beat >>)

*Pieces is spelled wrong.
That's my job :P

4. Crocnaw is refightable. You already know this, pl0x fix.
Fixed in next version, I believe. Unless you wanna send me your file and make it non-refightable?

5. Gym leaders seem to be incredibly weak after you defeat AIs. Please buff them a little, I breezed through all of them!
Working on it- will be released around v.9

6. After accessing the manman item return thingy from the PC in the Pokemon Center, all the hotkeys stop working until you enter a fight. They also start working again if you go to the refining items thing on the PC.
I believe this has already been reported.

7. That sign in Route 1 that talks about limitbreak system gives EXP. You already know this, pl0x fix.
Will be fixed. If you see a glitch already posted, it has already been addressed for the next version. Rushing DarkDoom won't do much.

8. I saw you were going to scrap the attack, special, and defense boost for limitbreak... Can you keep the attack boost? It actually sort of makes sense, the pokemons at its limit, adrenaline boosts the attacks and strength. Maybe not double, but like 1.5x or something.
Impossible for RM2K3, sorry. Either double, half, or nothing.

That's all that I can think of right now. Good luck on fixing the bugs!

Edit: I thought of more stuff.
9. I NEED a way to turn off the big head mode. It looks really bad and I can't find a way to turn it off. Same with the super bike or whatever, but not because it looks bad, its just too fast to be convenient.
Have you tried to put in the code again?

My replies are in bold.
DarkDoom, I'm bored and I have no internet most of the time, so do you mind if I port SPEE to RMXP?

Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2011
@BCKC

OMG I had no idea you could turn them off... I tried redoing the cheats a bunch of times and it never worked T_T

I'll probably go and edit it myself to give myself another level 1 virus.

Oh and yes, the cut master does give you the card. I just beat him with my 25 hacked in cards (I now have 30 of every type lol), and he gave me a grass card.

DarkDoom3000

Years
lol, yeah. BCKC got the answers right.

Not sure why necro was fought twice; did you change versions or something after defeating necro the first time? Regardless, the lack of type1 viruses won't effect anything. The game doesn't check to see if you have the virus. it assumes you do and removes it.

Don't worry about the card game right now, im changing it around a bit. Right now it's basically advanced rock paper scissors.

To turn on/off the cheats, you have to push 9 first(you'll hear a noise). then input the code.

@bckc: 99 is level cap of rm2003. can't change it sadly.
porting to rmxp? yeah, go ahead. :) map looks great.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I finished the beta :D
... well, I presume i finished it, It said Chapter8/9 fire and ice Comming soon.

I like the Day night Old New system :D That's entertains me x3

Just wondering, with the next release do I have to start again :/

Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2011
Was Randy supposed to be called Ron? I was randomly peeking around the files and he was named 'ron'.

DarkDoom3000

Years
I finished the beta :D
... well, I presume i finished it, It said Chapter8/9 fire and ice Comming soon.

I like the Day night Old New system :D That's entertains me x3

Just wondering, with the next release do I have to start again :/
Yeah, that was the end of v6.
Na, you won't have to restart, you can just copy the save file and paste it in the folder of the new version to continue with the save.

Was Randy supposed to be called Ron? I was randomly peeking around the files and he was named 'ron'.
Yeah, originally it was Tom and Ron, but i found it was too easy to mix up the names. so changed it to randy.

Back