• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zekrom, Reshriam, Kyrium which is your favorite and why?

Which one of these three is your favorite?

• Zekrom

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Reshiram

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Kyrium

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
Out of these three that I mentioned in the title above which one of them is your favorite and why? You've already guessed mine is Reshiram. I like the fact that it reminds me of my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh card the Blue-Eyes White Dragon. I even read on one of the wiki's saying that both Reshiram and Zekrom may have been based on the Blue-Eyes White Dragon and Red-Eyes White Dragon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2020
Kyurem because of his typing and forms. Also love how he can use Zekrom's and Reshiram's powers.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I love Reshiram's design, its my favorite of all Legendary Pokemon. That white feathers/fur like, looked really cool and amazing, when it was flying anime/movie.

Years
I'm a fan of Zekrom out of the three, mainly for the same reasons that Hikari stated. I didn't much care for Reshiram, since most Dragon-types can learn Fire moves anyway, and I wasn't really a fan of Kyurem on its own, but did enjoy its fusions, essentially making it a three-typed Pokemon (Dragon/Ice + Fire or Electric).

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Reshiram. Kyurem...well, maybe it gets better in (BW)2, but in Black its awful. Awful to catch, awful design, no fun to use. And as for Reshiram > Zekrom, that's mainly due to the fact that in Black you get to use Reshiram, against Zekrom, and it looks like a shining beacon against more of a monster. Both typings are good, movepools are good, love their exclusive moves (well, the ones they have at lv.50, I've never had the passion to get one to lv.100).

Keldeoh

It's so Flaaffy!
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2013
I prefer Reshiram because of its design and typing. He looks both elegant and majestic. On top of that, he's a Dragon/Fire type Pokemon. How cool is that?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Reshiram, yes. It looks the best, imo, and I've always been waiting for a fire/dragon type even though it wasn't quite what I expected. Reshiram seems to... fluffy. Wouldn't its fur catch fire?

Thinking about it, Zekrom seems so rubbery. Does its body really conduct electricity? xD A discussion for another time, perhaps lol

But still, I do like the design and powers of Reshiram, as well as its name actually. Kyurem was never even near.

Back