• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Ok Incredibly Wandering Thread get out of my section thanks bye. <3 xoxox

Hi C&M!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Hi Incredibly Wandering Thread! I'mma keep you hostage until activity here picks up... kthxbai! ^_^

But, in all seriousness, let's talk about entertainment, guys!

Nihilego

Years
I'm rediscovering Lostprophets right now by shuffling their Start Something album. I remember being into this kinda stuff like, five years ago, lol. It's pretty nice going back.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I don't like going back in my music from the past because for a long time I tried to "fit in" by listening to much harder music than I actually liked, lol.

cheryl_img_3.png

Nihilego

Years
I just listened to everything really, lol. Like the popular stuff and my own stuff and I got on just fine. :x

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
thank you for moving the thread to this forgotten section

The only music I listen to from my past are old Britney Spears and Gwen Stefani albums, lol.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Haha! Found this thread.

I used to play the piano and the flute, lol. But I quit because I hated practicing. I love listening to music though. Not Gwen Stefani very much, or Britney Spears at all though :p I know many on PC love Britney.

I like singer song writers and indie rock or indie pop. And movie or game soundtracks <3 they can be beautiful.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Well, at least some people are seeking out the IWT. That's good at least...

Sometimes I'll listen to music from my past if I'm feeling in a nostalgic mood for whatever reason, or I hear something from the "good ol' days" on TV or something, but that'll normally be it, to be honest.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I used to play the piano, but I dropped it a couple of years ago when I realized that I did not care for it much anymore and the only reason I started playing it was to learn how to play My Heart Will Go On, lol.

Years
I have recommendations, Person-Whose-Tastes-I-Do-Not-Know. You should listen to some Imogen Heap, Ludovico Einaudi, David Bowie, and Björk. When you're done with those you can listen to Florence + the Machine, Beirut, Flogging Molly, and Mumford & Sons.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I noticed the What'cha Listening To thread got locked like six weeks ago and I had absolutely no idea. Not that I'm complaining cos I hated that thread with a passion but I do wonder why lol

Back