• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters

blue

gucci
Years
How can I tell easily whether I'm playing the hacked version or the original? I think I patched it correctly and all, but everything seems like the original so far. I'm past the first fight with my neighbour.

You can judge it upon the Wild Pokemon for a start, i.e in the first Route you can find Pidey, Rattata, Sentret & Hoothoot, with your rival he/she will have two Pokemon as opposed to one. If nothing has changed then you have probably incorrectly patched the ROM.

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
I cant find Charmander :/ he is not where the screenshot shows him

found him but he is not where the screen shot shows :/

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2020
i finally start playing in off 2 a good start my lvl 10 treecko sweeped may so easliy :3

and then my lvl 18 grovile did the same 2 roxanne

this just bring back some many fun memories with a challenging twist but i like more this way :D

Last edited:
Years
i finally start playing in off 2 a good start my lvl 10 treecko sweeped may so easliy :3

and then my lvl 18 grovile did the same 2 roxanne

this just bring back some many fun memories with a challenging twist but i like more this way :D
You won't be so happy when you meet Brawly and furthur Norman. Because the game is easy looking on 1st Gym it is not later because Its Expert Emerald

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
For some reason my game keep crashing whenever I'm about to face team magma leader in front of Groudon :/

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2012
Hi, just an idea:
What do you think of boosting the HM's a little?
Like Flash or Cutter. And maybe vary their types a little more.
So one can have all of them tought to their team without losing to much Power.
Dont make them to strong though... just so they are useful...

Like.. make Cutter an Grasstype with 80 Power... and Flash an actual attack with.. mh 75 or smth.

Hope you can understand what im trying to say as im not a native english speaker ;P

blue

gucci
Years
Hi, just an idea:
What do you think of boosting the HM's a little?
Like Flash or Cutter. And maybe vary their types a little more.
So one can have all of them tought to their team without losing to much Power.
Dont make them to strong though... just so they are useful...

Like.. make Cutter an Grasstype with 80 Power... and Flash an actual attack with.. mh 75 or smth.

Hope you can understand what im trying to say as im not a native english speaker ;P

I considered this but I think the HMS suit how they are, I've increased the power of Rock Smash since that only has a power of 20 but with Cut it has a Power of 50 which is slightly better than Tackle and to increase it to something like 85 for that point in the game would make it easier. Flash doesn't really suit being a move that induces damage;

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2012
Hi.. i have a problem with the acro bike. i cant jump over those .. erm.. planks..? jumping on normal grounds works without any porblem. anyone else has that problem? im using the android myboy emulator.

Years
Hi.. i have a problem with the acro bike. i cant jump over those .. erm.. planks..? jumping on normal grounds works without any porblem. anyone else has that problem? im using the android myboy emulator.
Thats basic emulator problem other than VBA as you cannot run using Running shoes nor you can Jump planks on Acro Bike. I used to play the hacks on Vbag Gba emulator for Nokia Phones and found problems on it same as you. But cheer up there is still a way you can accomplish your task.

Villa10

Unhatched Cowboy
Years

Did you try use Gameboid?

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
Probably infinite if you are playing the old version and 17-43 (according to Ash493) if you are playing this one

NO INFINITE HEART SCALES? why? some pokemons need to relearn some moves example: Electrabuzz i catch one without Thunderpunch!

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
There were some Heart Scales like that one beside PokeCenter in Fallabor town which keeps on respawning when you leave that town for few minutes so there are infinite. :bandit:

Thx Bro. i iwill take it for a few minutes :bandit:
EDIT: No, i dont find anything, the only iteam that keep appearing is the moonstone, no more.
EDIT2: Lol in Fallarbor u get infinite fire stones, i earn so much money because i seel them, and probably i will edit a pokemart to sell heart scales

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2020
this is a amazing rom there nothing i hate about this it get a 5 from me

its fun got some challenges and that what i like the pokemon was placed nicely like over all this is 1 of my favorite roms

i havent even finished it yet i like almost to my 4th gym but this games is just awesome

Back