• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

would you trade your current Eevee Evolution pet for a pet Sylveon?

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
if you had an Eevee Evolution as a pet and all of a sudden Sylveon was discovered. but you only have room for and/or can only afford one Pokémon, Would you trade your current Eevee Evolution pet for a pet Sylveon? Would you prefer to keep your current Eevee Evolution pet or sought after the adorable Sylveon?

I would probably trade mine in for a Sylveon

Years
I much prefer Umbreon and Espeon over the way that Sylveon looks, so unless it turns out to be a really effective Pokemon, I don't see why I would switch.

Years
I would never trade my beloved Vaporeon for a Sylveon, because I love Water-types better.

Sylveon is still super-cute though.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Nothing can beat Vaporeon, since I'm pretty sure Sylveon isn't a water type. So no.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
NO WAY!!!! How could I do that to my Umbreon!!!!! Slyveon/Ninfia its too girly frilly I mean IT HAS BOWS ON IT!!!! And dont even know its type! And yeah, my Umbreon is way way waaaaay better!

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Yeah, probably. It's got a very cute design and I'd want it just for that regardless of the bond I had formed with my previous Eeveelution (which would probably be a Flareon).

Pan

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
Abandon your friend for some fancy new pokemon? Count me out.

Ducklighter

Throw caution to the wind.
Years
I wouldn't trade in my Flareon for Sylveon. It's my mate and we don't dump mates. As my girl Mercedes says, HELL TO THE NO!
Spoiler:

Geo

The Desert Master
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 3, 2022
Y' know, I wouldn't trade my leafeon for the world.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
I wanted a Glaceon, but my brother made the stupid mistake of turning our Eevee into a Flareon. I HATE THAT POKEMON! As if we didn't have 200-bazillion fire-types already!

Yes, I want Sylveon, it's cute.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I find Sylveon a rather boring Pokemon trying too hard to be cute. I'd stick with my Leafeon, at least it learns leaf blade.

Years
If I had a Vaporeon or Umbreon, there's no way lol and even if it wasn't an Eeveelution I wouldn't trade anything for it, I think Sylveon looks cool but it wouldn't be a favourite of mine :)

Back