• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokémon Re-branding Agency™

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
How about...

Shroogaroo, the 'shroom kangaroo? according to Bulbapedia it's similar to a kangaroo :) it sounds funny, I like it :)

I never liked Slurpuff, can someone please rename it?
(literally, I had a dream the other night where I was just saying Slurpuff over and over again....)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Your dreams sound... scary!

I think we'll have to rename him to Cotcaster, the magical cotton candy monster! It's more effective if you shout the name whilst flailing your arms around and weeping as if you're about to be eaten alive. :D

Now please rename Magnemite because he's rather boring!

Emerald_Fire

(Insert Espurr meme here)
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2014
Frankly, I've always like Magnemite and its name, but if I had to rename it, I would go with, uhm...
Battrite, I guess. The name is so descriptive already :L

However, I still find Vanillite to have a strange name. It's not vanilla ice cream. That's snow.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Snocream then. It's Snow + Ice Cream in which you wish that the name was Vanillite still

Hmm... I feel like Purugly needs a new name to something that isn't so rude.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Scoutry. The scouting sentry.

We really need to rename Golduck. Damn gold miners hunting the poor thing down because the think the critter is actually made of gold...

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
How about Pysdeer? combination of psychic, which stantler is not but he has psychic powers, and deer! :D
Let's let nidoran male and nidoran female have different names! Which one deserves a change?

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
How about Pysdeer? combination of psychic, which stantler is not but he has psychic powers, and deer! :D
Let's let nidoran male and nidoran female have different names! Which one deserves a change?

Both. Malting and Stingfemme. NOT creative i know.

Please rename Lickitung.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Zekrom will be Thundra, the thunder dragon....

Now please rebrand electabuzz :)

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Buzzight, because they seem to have a sort of advancement in physical power and Elekid is like a Rookie while Electivire is a Master so Electabuzz becomes Buzz+Knight=Buzzight.

Someone rebrand Gloom, much boring such uncreativity

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
Buzzight, because they seem to have a sort of advancement in physical power and Elekid is like a Rookie while Electivire is a Master so Electabuzz becomes Buzz+Knight=Buzzight.

Someone rebrand Gloom, much boring such uncreativity

Sprool...Spore+Drool.

Can someone rename Metagross? I see too much "Meta Boss" and "Meta? Gross!" puns out there.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Knewderon

(Knowledge + Neuron) since it is the being of Wisdom

continuing this Mespirit, try something with emotions

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2021
Since I suck at creativity, I'm going to play on its Psychic type and its relation to emotion and go with Psymotion! (crickets.......)

Anyways, now that that's out of the way, let's give Jynx a new name, shall we? It makes absolutely NO sense to me.

Back