• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
I have decided to change a few things on this hack. they are quite big things.

1. There will be only half of kanto. (partly because there wont be enough space to do what i want to do and partly because it will make a change.)

2. There will be different tainer names and they will have different pokemon to the original. (this is because just making a complete remake with the same things is a bit boring in my oppinion. when i say different pokemon i dont mean new pokemon.

3. There will be 3 rivels instead of two. (This is to make it more interesting.)

I hope people are ok with this. just remember that i'm not making this hack for myself, i'm making it for the pokemon community.

thanks in advance
link

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
You should change the title screen a little there should be bubbles instead of flames and the green color in the middle and the red color at the top should be changed also. I would do it but as you can see I'm busy with my own hack, Pokémon Eruption. Other than that your hack looks amazing! The berry tree tiles, the sprout tower tiles, and the Violet City House tiles. Keep up the good work :) I'll try to show you what I mean.

([EDIT)]: Bug - when I play it this is what happens

Last edited:

linkandzelda

Years
You should change the title screen a little there should be bubbles instead of flames and the green color in the middle and the red color at the top should be changed also. I would do it but as you can see I'm busy with my own hack, Pokémon Eruption. Other than that your hack looks amazing! The berry tree tiles, the sprout tower tiles, and the Violet City House tiles. Keep up the good work :) I'll try to show you what I mean.

([EDIT)]: Bug - when I play it this is what happens

i don't understand what is happining. everything works fine for me but when i give it to other people nothing works. i woudn'nt release it if it didn't work. i'm not sure what to do. did you apply it to fire red?

Years
i don't understand what is happining. everything works fine for me but when i give it to other people nothing works. i woudn'nt release it if it didn't work. i'm not sure what to do. did you apply it to fire red?

Yeh, I looked at the bug, but it worked fine for me. But I got a lot of gibberish when Oak was talking about Gary/Blue.

ZoFreX

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2007
Nice gold/silver remake, you going to add any other town from kanto or something into this?

linkandzelda

Years
Nice gold/silver remake, you going to add any other town from kanto or something into this?

if you mean is kanto going to be in then only half of it because somthing is going to happen.

Yeh, I looked at the bug, but it worked fine for me. But I got a lot of gibberish when Oak was talking about Gary/Blue.

that gibberish has somthing to do with the map conections in violet city. if i remove any part of it then violet city gets courpted and i cant add anymore conections. i might be able to do somthing.

edit: I fixed the giberish and i am going to release a bugfix later today with ruins of alph inclued.

edit2: I'm starting again so i wont be able to release a bug fix today. i will release it in about 2 days. I'm restarting because everything got courupted again. this time i have all my scripts maps and sprites ready so it should be soon. enjoy this beta thats out and i hope people look forward to this new beta. i'm also thinking about remaking it on emerald but i need more thought. if anyone can give me sugestions that would be great.

Link

Last edited:

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Yes I did, maybe you should use a different Ips creator/patcher.

Deokishisu

Mr. Magius
Years
# Glitches #
*If You Press Start And Go To Bag/Pokemon In MR. POKEMON'S House When You Exit The Menu You Become Him With Wrong Pallete!

I believe I can fix that 'un! Well, the possesion glitch is caused by having the "Look Down" movement assigned to an event in Advance Map. Now, if you just want someone to "Look Down" use "No Movement" instead, it's the exact same thing except it doesn't cause the glitch. This'll fix your glitch as well as prevent more in the future!

EvilWii

Hacker and mike myers
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2008
scrptieing is swerwing up main female needs intro revamp ETC keep up good work thou

umm add a pg or ma 16+ label many little kids never put cursing with out a label of that thanks!

Last edited:

ShinyMew

Flash Animator
Years
wtf? glitchy!! I wanted to talk to Prof. Ike for no reason (lol) and it was a replay of what happened with the team rocket peoples. and I had to battle and inviso person o.o anyway the wierdest thing was after prof. Ike talked to me, gave me another pokedex and 5 more pokeballs! then I looked at my bag and there were NINE pokeballs instead of 4! GLITCH ALERT! GLITCH ALERT!

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
Welp Link, all I have to say is keep doing what ya do best..Your doing good. Keep it up.

Gabri

m8
Years
That titlescreen doesn't look right. The fire's still there? Anyways, it looks good, but there are sooo many remakes that I got confused...

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Nice hack!
Im looking forward to this
But you should try fixing those glitches
Anyways good luck!!!

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
Years
Hey cool you finally made a thread! Or maybe it's been here a while... I don't really know since I've been away from pc for a while... Maybe I can finally get my thread up.... Anyways, judging by the screenshots, it looks like you've made quite a bit of progress since the last time I saw. Good job! And by the way, nice title screen! Oh, and why not put a thread up on ncraze?

Last edited:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Hey cool you finally made a thread! Or maybe it's been here a while... I don't really know since I've been away from pc for a while... Maybe I can finally get my thread up.... Anyways, judging by the screenshots, it looks like you've made quite a bit of progress since the last time I saw. Good job! And by the way, nice title screen! Oh, and why not put a thread up on ncraze?
I've never heard that much about NCraze until you showed us that in your signature. Is that a good hacking community, too?

Now, on topic...
Has anything been changed, LAZ?
I gave 'ya that sprite sheet, I'd like to see some of my stuff over there, too.
They're pretty much all reposes, but they give touches of originality, too.

Nice job, keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back