• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokemon StarterKit VX Ace

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2013
Hi!
I am quite new cos I just joined now!

I am making a game with 6 friends called Pokémon Eternal Unity

I NEED THIS STARTER KIT AND I NEED IT NOW!!!

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
Hi!
I am quite new cos I just joined now!

I am making a game with 6 friends called Pokémon Eternal Unity

I NEED THIS STARTER KIT AND I NEED IT NOW!!!

No, you don't need this starter kit at all, you just want it, there's a big difference. Yeah you may be new and all, but seriously, cut the attitude, it will get you no where with this community, or at least what's left of it. Get RPG Maker XP, download the Pokémon essentials starter kit, can't afford RPG Maker XP? Then should've done research into game making before you rushed into buying VX Ace.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
Crazyninjaguy's last post in here was 6 months ago. Just assume it's dead until CNG says otherwise; there's no need to keep hanging on something when there's nothing being said about it.

There's no need to reply with "aww, that's a shame" or similar comments either. That's spam. Just leave this thread alone until Crazyninjaguy decides to come back.

Back