• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeldastriker

Just a Guy Who Loves Flygon
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 10, 2019
Chaomega is ??? type. No weaknesses, no resistances, no STAB moves.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Version 9 of the game...
Anyway...

----------

To tell you the truth i am playing all the three sides of game at same time because my emulator has multiple save options... that is why i was asking so that means there are few events in game that differ with each other when they are completed the game has same ending. correct me if i am wrong?

Yeah, all three sides has different events, but end up with the same ending.

I am REALLY curious, but no one HAS to answer it:

Spoiler:

Chaomega's type is ??? and Skarmory evolves through level.

zeldastriker

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 10, 2019
Last edited:

LanceQ

CS Addict
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2012
Chaomega keeps thanking me and says my timeline is easy to manage now than before... You don't have to worry about your timeline to be removed. Now what do i do? i still have 4 ruby fragments on hand...I beat all 8 rectangular shizz??? The one you gotta battle. Now what?

SuperLaluigi

Back after a long break
Years
i think i have found a bug in the biggining if the game after you got your pokemon a found a quest in the home town so i retreived the seceret item give t ti that girl and got a pokemon when i go pass boucout feild with 2 pokemon the pokemon guy who shose you how to catch pokemon shose a list seing if a pokemon is anabled all of them are enabled i si choose my starter then right a way it froze.Can you fix this problem!

~Avversione~

Signature Tag Maker
Years
After the loading sequence (title screen and stuff). When it should go to the load/new game/options, it goes to a blank text box and the standard blue coloured background. I've tried multiple roms and used LIPS to apply the patches.

idk what to do anymore lol

Years
Chaomega keeps thanking me and says my timeline is easy to manage now than before... You don't have to worry about your timeline to be removed. Now what do i do? i still have 4 ruby fragments on hand...I beat all 8 rectangular shizz??? The one you gotta battle. Now what?

Talk to Ranger Leana at the Ranger Base, and then talk to Patty/Might (I can't remember the exact route name, but its the one that is North of the route which the Ranger Base is in).

Then talk to the Pyramid Rock thing, and back to Chaomega

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
After the loading sequence (title screen and stuff). When it should go to the load/new game/options, it goes to a blank text box and the standard blue coloured background. I've tried multiple roms and used LIPS to apply the patches.

idk what to do anymore lol

Download a clean copy of the Ruby ROM .

i think i have found a bug in the biggining if the game after you got your pokemon a found a quest in the home town so i retreived the seceret item give t ti that girl and got a pokemon when i go pass boucout feild with 2 pokemon the pokemon guy who shose you how to catch pokemon shose a list seing if a pokemon is anabled all of them are enabled i si choose my starter then right a way it froze.Can you fix this problem!

Didn't happen to me. I just tried it.
Are you playing the latest version of the game?
Download the latest version at the first post and patch it on a clean Ruby ROM .

What?
Try downloading the latest version at the first post and patch it on a clean Ruby ROM .
If it still occur, send me your saved file so I can investigate.

cool thanks, and a question for DJG:
Spoiler:

Probably Sprinephy.

Also, I found out what the problem I mentioned earlier (team earth breeze island 1st encounter) was being caused by... I was mashing A and it interrupted the event. Also, there's a tile error in the Leon Empire. This is on the way to Rayquaza for the first time:
PokemonRubyDestinyLifeofGuardians.png

This didn't happen to me. I just tried but nothing happens.
Has your game only patched once?

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
Years
Hey destinedjagold, I've been playing through your hack for some time now (which is great by the way, credits to you and your team :) ) and I just have to ask, where is the music from in the safari zone, it sounds so familiar!

EDIT: Look what I happened to run into in the Safari Zone... :L
shiny.png

Last edited:

zeldastriker

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 10, 2019
No, my game had only been patched once. I always start with a clean ROM. On a side note, I have two questions.

1. If you beat all eight of the pillars, does it give you anything? I'm pretty sure I beat them all without leaving in the middle, and nothing happened, even if I talk to Chaomega.
2. Is there any way at all to capture or receive the Ruby Destiny Pokemon or Sapphire Destiny Pokemon?

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
How many fake pokemon are there all together? Also where can I evolve a magneton into a magnezone and how?

Last edited:

SuperLaluigi

Back after a long break
Years
Didn't happen to me. I just tried it.
Are you playing the latest version of the game?
Download the latest version at the first post and patch it on a clean Ruby ROM .

I ALREDY PATCHED TO A CLEAN ROM BUT I JUST REALIZED YOU CANT HAVE TWO POKEMON RIGHT BEFORE THE POKEDEXT YOU CAN GET MORE POKEMON RIGHT AFTER THE POKEDEX

reiko

Disney Rebellion Leader
Years
Does anyone know how to get the Flash HM?

Also can you buy evolutionary stones? If so, where? I need to know so I can evolve my execute, but how do I evolve Exxeguttor?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2013
so it seems like any pokemon breeded with ditto makes an egg that hatches to be a ??????? creature, but if its any other pokemon breeded with another pokemon other than ditto it hatches just fine. did this happen to anyone else? or could it be a bad patching problem?

LanceQ

CS Addict
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2012
No, my game had only been patched once. I always start with a clean ROM. On a side note, I have two questions.

1. If you beat all eight of the pillars, does it give you anything? I'm pretty sure I beat them all without leaving in the middle, and nothing happened, even if I talk to Chaomega.
2. Is there any way at all to capture or receive the Ruby Destiny Pokemon or Sapphire Destiny Pokemon?
I have the same question as him...

NOW I KNOW: http://youtu.be/2O5PqIr5tV8 from 4:14 this didn't happen to me... After inserting my 4th ruby fragment... I forgot what happened but right after that I just started fighting the pillars. Inside my bag are 4 ruby fragments (I had 8 like everybody else) I kept fighting the pillars but nothing happens and when I talk to Chaomega he just says: "Lance... Thank you for everything. At least your timeline is easy to manage now than before... You don't have to worry about your timeline to be removed." Sooo... I wasn't able to go the Edge of Time and it just skipped with me beating it already. Well I guess I'm fine with that since I'd have to do everything again and catch a Ho-Oh that was really hard. But how do I get Chaomega now?

I play on my Android. GameBoid.

Last edited:

zeldastriker

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 10, 2019
I think you already missed your chance to get Chaomega. You get him when Jayson asks if you would try to capture him. If you say yes, then you get a level 5 Chaomega.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years

1. No reward other than the ability to replay battles throughout the series.
2. No and No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back