• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 27, 2013
Is there a certain emu you're supposed to use? Because mine won't open the file. I'm using 'my boy!'

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Is there a certain emu you're supposed to use? Because mine won't open the file. I'm using 'my boy!'
You have to patch it first.
Look on this same page Ash493 made a post.
Scroll up to him and in his sig you can click on that and it will show you what to do.
Or you can just click on this directly ROM hacking FAQ

PeskyJoltik

EPICLY HAPPY
Years
Im really impressed about your skills bro, I like your fake pokemons and i hope you can improve the graphics of the game. And i hope there will be few bugs and ye dude. This is amazing. Keep up the good work..

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 11, 2013
how do you get through the sub the first time? there arent very clear instructions in game
edit never mind i found it

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 2, 2013
Really cool game

But I can t find a Trailer or something like that on Youtube, so I decided to make a short Trailer by myself. :)

Edit:
Oh Iḿ not allowed to post this link here

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 3, 2013
Dear Cutlerine,

Can you upload some image again. Because i see some link has been die. I cann't see it.

Thanks.

Espeonage

Ninja Espeon
Years
Hi I have finished the elite four but flew away and never got the call. I did the elite four again but still no call plz help me because I am really enjoying this hack.

Edit: okay I have edited out the zombies blocking the sewer entrance and have gotten past them, please tell me if there is another way and if they served any other purpose.

If you walk out of the elite four for about three paces it would have triggered the call.

Years
  • Age 118
  • Seen Mar 31, 2014
Very nice rom, the best I've ver played ! :D
I'm just before the elite 4, and I met just about 2 or 3 very little bug, continue man !

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 29, 2022
Hey I am at the area where the Monastery is and it will not let me thru to the Aerodactyl. I have talked to the monks but can't get past the "smell of magic"

PeskyJoltik

EPICLY HAPPY
Years
I found something here, when I went to Petalburg Woods, I saw an old zombie lady with no legs and floating! That was darn horrific! But when the old lady battled me! I saw a poor Houndour! I thought the Houndour was a glitch because it's body is half but it's a zombie!
MI6rVF5.png

And I also like the gold Murkrow! :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
The file is IPS and i use Visualboyadvance, so it wont work when i try. What emulator do i have to use to play the game?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
Visualboyadvance does not work with IPS files, what emulator is IPS for? Or how do i use IPS, PLease tell me.

Rachiou

~Friendly Trap~
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 17, 2016
Visualboyadvance does not work with IPS files, what emulator is IPS for? Or how do i use IPS, PLease tell me.
Ash493 has the instructions on how to get your IPS files to work. IPS files are not rom but are patch files waiting to be patched in a requested rom.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
hey there! i'm so hooked on the hack, btw. it's great!
i'm having trouble though on how to get to dewford. whenever i try to go to the gym, it says that i can't open it because the doors are wedged! i have no idea how to get past it.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 24, 2014
I'm unable to play it I can download it just fine but when I open it it's just black with the controls.
Please help.ive tried everything I can think of.

Last edited:
Back