• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

just a number

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
How old would you figure you are if you didn't know your age?

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Somewhere between 16-22. My maturity greatly differs upon who I'm with.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
People say when I speak, I sound like an eighteen year old, maybe even in my twenties. I'm pretty mature, if I do say so myself.

sρεcтяα

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
It'd depend on what I'm talking about. I'm not a very casual person in my speech patterns by default, and I like taking a paragraph to say what could probably be said in a sentence, so unless I'm talking about something I'm passionate about, I'd probably place myself in my late twenties based on that. If I was discussing something I was interested in, like a game I enjoyed, I'd say between sixteen and eighteen. I've never linked maturity to age, so it'd be quite difficult for me to place my age...as it is often difficult for me to place the age of others.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
If I had to go on just how I conduct my life, then probably early 40's. My interests would make me seem like I'm 5, though, so we'll just meet somewhere around the middle and say 17-20.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm not sure. Mentally speaking, I'd probably think I'm 20-22 which is accurate. Physically, I hate to say it, but I'd probably assume I'm 15 or so. I guess I'd place myself somewhere between there and say 18, cause I'd have to be college age considering I'm in college.

now i'm thinking about how funny it would be if my mom told me the wrong birthday and i was actually born in like 89 or something

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
Early 20s, I think. I think I generally come across quite OLD (I've seen shocked reactions on other forums from posters finding out my age) because I'm quite serious / dull, but on occasion I can be quite casual which stops me looking like I'm 40, or whatever.

Physically I'd probably say I'm a tad younger than I actually am, because I'm rather short ): But when I haven't shaved in a while I presume I look older.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I am 20 right now, but people think im still a teenager. I think that, if I didn't know my age, I would agree with them and say I was a teen still. Probably like 17 or 18. I look about that.

Years

...serious answer? Probably 16-18 range appearance wise. I'm short and the way I dress isn't very good (lots of jeans and tshirts outside of work and no makeup). Personality wise, more like 18-20, maybe. I'm probably not serious and mature enough for a 23 year old. :x

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Probably my age, to be honest. I am pretty adult with what needs to be done in day-to-day life. I'm in control of my own things and I'm pretty independent. Maybe it'd be a bit younger like 21 because I can be a little bit naive about things, though.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Appearance wise, maybe sixteen, fifteen perhaps. I'm actually 17, so that's not so bad. I guess once you put in my behavior into the mix, it can vary. When I feel like acting mature, people say I'm my age, but act older. If I'm naive, which happens often, fifteen sound about right.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
As a kid, I was always told that I have the mind of a 40-year-old...in the body of a child. So I'm apparently pretty mature. >_> I don't know exactly how old, though. People online tend to guess that I'm 14-15, but that's probably because I'm a lot less serious on the internet. People now tend to think I'm about average, though it's probably because I'm mentally a lot more mature than I allow to be shown.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Physically- depends on how I'm dressing. If I dress how I normally would, I'd say about 17 or 18. If I was dressing in nice business clothing and wearing a bit of makeup, then I could probably end up passing for about 23.

Mentally- I still think I'm 17. No really. I have to think about my age when people ask me. And many of my friends are in the 15-18 range so I just... believe I'm younger than I am. Probably because most of the interaction I have is with those people.

But in observation over, say, a two-week period, I would probably choose to pin myself at about 19 or 20. Which is essentially correct.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 13, 2021
Mentally, probably mid or late 20s. Physically, I have no idea. I mean, I look older in the face but I dunno how you would measure a woman's body. I have a female chest and all that jazz.

When I was a freshman in high school, people thought I was a senior. In sophomore year, someone confused me for a teacher. Last year, an employee thought I was my father's wife - which I took the most offense to, considering my father is in his 50s.

I take it as a compliment when people think I look a few years older and more mature than my true age. In the next 10 years, I will want to hear the exact opposite.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
I've always been told I look a lot younger than I look, which I guess is a good thing.

Physically, I'd say I look between 16 and 17, and mentally, I act very much like an adult most of the time (obviously depending on who I'm with), so I'd assume I'd be like 18 - 20 years old.

Back