• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Don't know if this technically counts as a screenshot but this is the new title screen for my game.

title_screen_by_rayd12smitty-d635l6g.gif

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Hey guys. What do you think of my new battle scene? I changed the colors of everything and made the battle boxes transparent.

battle_scene_updated_by_rayd12smitty-d63nsp6.png

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Thanks Rayquaza. If only I could get it to work with essentials:/

All you need to do is find a way of exporting the individual frames of the image as PNGs and finding a script that designates an array of bitmaps in the "titlescreen" directory. Generally these sort of scripts would be put in "Main" or "SceneIntro".

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
Hey guys. What do you think of my new battle scene? I changed the colors of everything and made the battle boxes transparent.

battle_scene_updated_by_rayd12smitty-d63nsp6.png
I think you overdid the stroke on the font remove it, also your edges are all jagged, it looks ugly.
The red in the box what will blaziken do looks out of place too, if you want read trying being more subtle.

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
e104b263a42f471a94cba75.png

Work in progress, right now I am trying to make the sprite of the player spawn on the screen properly.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
almost_2_3_s_done_with_demo_by_rayd12smitty-d65337h.png

Screen of Vetus Town Beach :P

Corphish walk around and fight when you interact with them. New ocean tiles by me combining HGSS ocean and Rayquaza.'s ocean tile.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
UserInterface_Showcase.png

Here's a screen from the project I have been working on, Pokemon Tellurium. If you are interested in seeing more check out my DeviantArt Account. As of right now that is the primary means for me to relay information regarding the project until development is a little further along.

http://minorthreat0987.deviantart.com/

Credits to Venom12314 and Luka-SJ for the scripts that made this possible, and credits to Poccil and Maruno for Pokemon Essentials.

Please do not steal anything from this screen. It is all custom and 100% scratch. I made everything here. They are NOT public, and for use in my project Pokemon Tellurium ONLY.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
e104b263a42f471a94cba75.png

Work in progress, right now I am trying to make the sprite of the player spawn on the screen properly.

Creating a client of your own? that seems pretty cool, and its more original than using a starter kit like Essentials for RMXP, and instead using java! I like it and wish the best of luck! it could be very difficult programming something yourself. It's looking good so far though, your work is paying off!

Here's a screen from the project I have been working on, Pokemon Tellurium. If you are interested in seeing more check out my DeviantArt Account. As of right now that is the primary means for me to relay information regarding the project until development is a little further along.

Credits to Venom12314 and Luka-SJ for the scripts that made this possible, and credits to Poccil and Maruno for Pokemon Essentials.

Please do not steal anything from this screen. It is all custom and 100% scratch. I made everything here. They are NOT public, and for use in my project Pokemon Tellurium ONLY.

I'm loving the graphics you chose, It looks amazing, and from what I can tell you've done a very good job with mapping
I also love the menu, its very original, and looks very good; If I were playing this I think I would be having a ball

almost_2_3_s_done_with_demo_by_rayd12smitty-d65337h.png

Screen of Vetus Town Beach :P

Corphish walk around and fight when you interact with them. New ocean tiles by me combining HGSS ocean and Rayquaza.'s ocean tile.

I like the idea of roaming pokemon, and the tiles look much better, man
this town looks very peaceful and beautiful :P good job

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
Creating a client of your own? that seems pretty cool, and its more original than using a starter kit like Essentials for RMXP, and instead using java! I like it and wish the best of luck! it could be very difficult programming something yourself. It's looking good so far though, your work is paying off!
Thanks, I am having issues at the moment trying to figure out a dynamic way of showing sprites based on the images width and height, but so far I managed to get 64*64 sprites to show, and move(but I need to set some way for walking speed).
v6aMILr.png

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016

I really really like the forest entrance tiles. They just seem so perfect. Great screen

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Thanks, I am having issues at the moment trying to figure out a dynamic way of showing sprites based on the images width and height, but so far I managed to get 64*64 sprites to show, and move(but I need to set some way for walking speed).
v6aMILr.png

wow, it's looking really good, however, judging by your sprite, I would suggest using a slightly different tileset, one that is more fitting to the height and style of your sprites, maybe even custom ones of your own! hahaha good luck

Fire Flyy

metaphysical poet
Years

looking fantastic, minorthreat, it's a shame more people don't strive for something like this, excited to see more

ppooookkkkkkk

Banned
Years
Morning/Night progress is back on the road,

here is the Greengurff trainer school
capture006k.png

and the Lesson screen
capture007.png

Next I'll be posting the fight with a gym leader.

Also my spriter doesn't get online since 23rd April :'( if anyone is willing to help me especially with trainer sprites please contact.

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
wow, it's looking really good, however, judging by your sprite, I would suggest using a slightly different tileset, one that is more fitting to the height and style of your sprites, maybe even custom ones of your own! hahaha good luck
It is just for testing purposes atm. Thank though!

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Morning/Night progress is back on the road,

here is the Greengurff trainer school
capture006k.png

everything is pretty minimal, theres not much to comment on, except with the style of sprites you have and graphics, it doesnt look like the students are sitting, so I would make special NPC's that appear to be sitting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back