• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Road to the Indigo Plateau (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2009
I'm going to have to drop. I have just lost my interest in it :(

Managing another roleplay can't help too much for that either... :laugh:

It would be great if some people could see the forest fire in Route 1 and help put it out.

As i said in my PM, the fact that i have a grass pokemon doesn't really help you out and I have already reached Viridian city

I know its pretty late in the RP,But am I able to join?Im ok witha No.Ill still be reading along with the Rp,But it would be great if i was able to join.

With Jake gone I guess there is a spot open now?

dragonitelover

dragonitelover
Years
nevermind ill post it now

Name:Jesse Kanolye

Appearance: Jesse is 5'10 and about 120 pounds.He is very skinny and has some but not alot of muscle.He has messy short brown hair.Extremely dark green eyes and a nice smile.He always has on his lucky white hightops that have a black thick line that starts at the tongue and runs down to his toes.He has a black and grey hoddie,Drak blue jeans and a black backpack.Equipped with lots of pockets his belt is equiped with six slots for pokeballs

Personality: Jesse ie very loud and outgoing.But can easily become very shy and quite during certain circumstances.He acts very weird around girls.Doing weird things tio get them to look at him.He is terrified of bee pokemon like beedrill and Combee and will run away in site of them.He loves sweet and spicy foods and will usually mix the two together.He likes to try new things and loves Grass and Water pokemon

History: When jesse was ten his dad passed away in a fatal work related accident.The power save belt of one of the helping Machamps snapped.Causing it to lose control of its movements.It swung the metal girder it was holding which slammed into Jesses dad Marcus.Killing him on impact.Jesse has been unavle to leave for his journey.Due to the pain of losing his father.His mother is a famous coordiantor.She has taaught him everything she knows.It was hard for him to pick which path to follow.But in the end he decided to honour both his parents by mixing there specialties.He always practices battling with his mothers Roserade and Rapidash.

Last edited:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I don't mean to sound harsh but Bulbasaur's already taken and that's a pitiful sign up. Even though it's not my place to tell you that I just had to get this off my shoulders.

dragonitelover

dragonitelover
Years
Haha Nah its ok dont worry about it.Could you maybe help me and tell me what you dont like about it?
Rewritng it now ill post it up and id love criticism.

Last edited:

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
Don't request a Pokémon just yet Dragonite. We'll discuss that if you get accepted.

PS - Have you any role play experiance?

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
Okay, fair enough. Just have a quick think about your sign-up, in the car or something. What your character is like, history, etc.

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I have been waiting for a long time for Haldariad56 to have his character answer mine. I can't post again until he answers me.

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2009
Alright it is up.

I was going to include a little bit on the robbery and officer jennys, but as Arumus said...

Anyways hope it is enough.

() means your response

and I would have copied and pasted everyone's picture but Arumus seems to have deleted the page with all the pictures... :(

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2009
Sry for double posting.

@ konekodemon

I am sry if i did that, i sometimes have a habit of going overboard. When i first read your post it looked like:

"Hi are you a traveling trainer?[] Did you just get into Viridan City?[] Me too. I'm Kairi, I'm a Coordinator,"[] Kairi said introducing herself to the boy.

It seemed to me you wanted a response after each of these things in the [] sections, so i just wrote it into a conversation. If you want me to delete this section i can.

I will go to delete the other parts too and wait for your response, again I am sorry. I have had a rough week of work, being sick and having school to worry about so I just wanted to punch through it. Sry again.

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Not with the things I already said but the other things like having her ask him how he knew I had a Pichu and agreeing to the challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back