• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Earth and Sky: OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I don't think Jimmy is going to make it in time to see the big show. Skipping the whole battle and arrival thing just wouldn't seem right to me. :P

It's not really starting yet, everyone's still conversing with each other and whatnot. Heh... You did miss the Green Trainer battle though. That was brutal.

You can choose or choose not to include your arrival and battle, then just time-skip forward and happen to run into us; I'm sure Quto can help you with any questions. So could I, I just figured you'd prefer the GM's assistance.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I just totally ninja'd you, Quto.

_

I'll give you a brief summary of our group:

Kiba is my character. He's pretty much an isolated loner, except for the fact that Julia had just become his girlfriend. Also, he was healed by being punched!

Julia is PkMnTrainer Yellow's character. She's a naive girly girl who seriously kicks a** in Pokemon battles.

Jack is Greiger's character. He seems somewhat strict but caring with his Pokemon, and names (most of them) in military alphabet (Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot, Golf-- Err, I mean, Lillith.)

Shadoan is Quto's character. His pokemon are very entertaining to me.

Uh oh, I just noticed: Boys now outnumber girls 4 to 1. I'm sure Julia's going to be thrilled. /Sarcasm

If you want to know about each character, you'd probably have to ask their creators. If you asked I'd be sure to explain to you what Kiba's like as well as his Pokemon.

Lastly, our location is an open area, we're living in tents at the moment, and construction on a fancy inn is taking place. I'm sure it will hold over well with this deadly island. The big show thing is being set up still, but some are going in early to get front seats.

doge

???
Years
Thanks for the summary, but I read most the posts in the rp thread before I even SU'ed. I tend to do that before I attempt to join a RP so i'm not lost haha. Anyways I'm working on my post now, it should be up later.

By the way, anyone knows what time it is in the RP? Like morning, afternoon, or night?

Last edited:
Years
So, I decided that I'm going to be brave here and try to get into my first RP on here.

Here goes nothing!

Name: Serenade Hawthorne

Sex: Female

B-type: Rouge

Apperance: She has layered, wavy reddish-brown hair that flows past her shoulders, and tapers down at the bottom, right above her bellybutton. She has bangs that she styles upwards, and they accent her warm hazel eyes quite nicely. The scar across her left cheek tends to make people wonder though. Serenade is generally mistaken for a seventeen year old, and most people are amazed when she tells them her age. She is 5'4, and has a slightly lean build. She's not the skinniest- her bone structure wouldn't allow her to be. The girl is only 15, and she fills out a D-cup quite fully. Yet, she's not exactly curvy either. The outfit style she usually goes by is slightly tom-boyish; a black tank-top with an unzipped, tight fitting white jacket over it, and shorts.

Pokemon Team:

Name: Rise
Species: Absol
Moveset: Swords Dance, Night Slash, Shadow Claw, Double Team
Personality: Being Serenades first Pokemon, Rise is very loyal and protective to her. As an egg, Rise was nurtured by a young girl, who died before he hatched. When Rise was born, the girls mother went to Amity Square with him, hoping to find him a trainer. The woman approached Serenade, and bam. He's a stubborn Absol, but listens to his master despite this. He knows Serenade- and in times when she's freaking out, he's good at staying calm and reaching their goal.

Name: Navi
Species: Staravia
Moveset: Aerial Ace, Fly, Agility, Take Down
Personality: Navi is very passive, and pretty much will do anything anyone or any Pokemon wants him to do. For that, the other Pokemon usually in Serenade's party like to use him to do things for them, which Serenade strongly discourages.

Name: Arelia
Species: Glacieon
Moveset: Ice Fang, Bite, Barrier, Blizzard
Personality: Arelia is very shy, and unless she's out on the battlefield, its hard to get a glimpse of her true power. The only time you'll see her mad is when Seed irritates her.

Name: Seed
Species: Leafeon
Moveset: Grass Knot, Grass Whistle, Razor Leaf, Swords Dance
Personality: Serenade got Seed and Aralia at the same time from her cousin who runs a Poke day-care. Seed is the more hyper of the two, and she is very excitable. She's very loyal though, and obeys commands flawlessly.

Name: Nicolai
Species: Cyndaquil
Moveset: Quick Attack, Flame Wheel, Swift, SmokeScreen
Personality: Nicolai is very sweet, but can be a trickster. He's not the strongest of the group, but he tries really hard to please his teammates, and master. He joined the team when he encountered Serenade and Arelia, and ever since he's had a very strong attraction towards her.

Name: Hope
Species: Lapras
Moveset: Sing, Surf, Water Pulse, Ice Beam
Personality: Lapras is like the Dad-figure to the rest of the team, and he doesn't put up with any of their arguments. Other than that, Hope is one of the most gentle, and has almost infinite patience.

Bio: Serenade is really smart. She's good at coming up with strategies, and academically she over-achieves. As for her personality. Serenade can be a smart-alec, but her true side she rarely shows. She keeps it locked up, unless she's around someone she can truly trust and be herself around. She's kind and warmhearted, and has good intentions. Serenade is extremely stubborn, and stands by what she believes in. Just like every person though, she has flaws. She gets lost in her thoughts quite often, overthinks everything, and gets slightly depressed occasionally, but she stores it all inside, and is very good at keeping a smile on her face and just going along with her sarcastic attitude.

As for family, Serenade was born and raised in Hearthome City, and loved it. When she was eight her mother dissapeared, and her dad came to live with her. To this day Serenade doesn't know why or where her mother went to. For months she was restless, eager for her mom. Until she just gave up.

When it comes to people, Serenade always had a lot of 'friends', but she never really connected with anyone, or had a 'best' friend. Serenade's spent most of her time with Rise, who seems to be the only being she can truly trust.

Last edited:
Years
@Lightning Sky
Your Character meets the rule setup asked for, plus she might make things a little more interesting for further plots. I look forward to what you do.

Lightning Sky, Welcome to Lethia.

You may 'dive in' (enter the RP) when your ready.
You can Follow Sam's Example if you prefer. Everyone is currently within the mountain area within the region in Heroes Loft.

Current time in the region is evening, if you wish, you may turn back the clock to post your qualification battle and your transport to Lethia.

Years
Sorry that took me forever to post, I started reading the whole RP and then spaced that I was supposed to be writing my part. D:

EDIT: I was just reading my post and thinking that it didn't sound as good as I wanted it to. I wasn't too sure on how to go about introducing my character, so I just threw her in there.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
This is sort of a Universal Note, that yes, I am Akio. For some reason I'd thought I'd need a separate email for games. Not sure why. So I have begun the slow process of transferring everything over to one email address, and given everything my gaming Alias, WolfOfEve.

So, if anyone is open to a new nickname, I'll accept the name Wolf, along with Akio. Maybe even Zerin if any of you remember that.

__

Quto, you totallt called her "Lightning Sky", instead of "LightningShy"

doge

???
Years
Hey, would you guys mind if I had something happen to Jimmy so I can have him meet up with main group, or is it a bit too late into the night?

Years
You can have something happen, Or I can throw the blue job mission at you "Rise with the Sun."

Blue text jobs are missions setup by the leagues officers that keep the peace within the league to their best ability. They are the most dangerous, but the payoff is big.

I'll be including more and more of these as the tournament progresses. Other than that, I don't see an issue as long as its within reason.

doge

???
Years
Actually, that job does sound rather interesting. If Jimmy were to take the job, where would the nearest vendor be near Standing Grace? I'm going with the blue mission job, I'll have Jimmy get to a job vendor.

Last edited:
Years
@ -Sam: Alright. Ill get you started. Be prepared, I intended this job for the spirit of HALLOWEEN! The nearest vendor in Standing Grace is the Hotel. Vendors and information brokers go in and out of the hotel daily, you can find a job vendor at the front desk if Jimmy requests for work.

@ heretostay123: Follow the rules on post one in this topic and make your SU profile. If it meets the guidelines, Ill let you know. There's always an open spot in this RP. Also, you may want to consider who to buddy up with as a group if you decide to join. -Sam's character Jimmy could use a partner until he catches up if you decide to make your profile

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Quto: Oh lordy. That job sounds so... /interesting/. I was totally passively eyeing it when I saw you post the job list. I do love myself some mystery/paranormal horror.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
What exactly are the team limitations and what goes in the bio? I'm slightly confused about that?

Name: Xavier Coolidge-Also nicknamed X-Ray or Doctor X
Sex: Male
B.Type: [read below about B.types]: Tera
Apperance: [optional]
Spoiler:

Pokemon Team: Poliwhirl, Vibrava, Mantine, Claydol, Tauros
Name:
Claydol-Clayton
Poliwhirl-Brutis
Vibrava-Stark
Mantine-Mel
Tauros-Bull's Eye
___Species:Check it above
___Sex: [Optional, recommended though]All Male
___Pokemon Move Set:
Poliwhirl-Water Pulse, Hypnosis, Drain Punch, Body Slam
Vibrava-Dragon Breath, Dig, Sand Tomb, Sandstorm
Claydol-Psychic, Earth Power, Dig, Hyper Beam
Mantine-Surf, Waterfall, Wing Attack, Bounce
Tauros-Take Down, Horn Attack, Strength, Fire Blast (It can learn it via TM)
Bio: Xavier is quite a nerd. He loves to read, and he enjoys studying pokemon. He's gone over almost every strategy he could use involving the enviorments he's fought in the past. He always, ALWAYS thinks before he battles. He also has set strategies for each of his team members.

He grew up in the Hoenn region, and lived in Lavaridge Town. Ever since he was a toddler in diapers, Xavier loved pokemon with a passion. When he was a mere child at age 7, he asked his father for his first pokemon. He reluctantly agreed and took him into the mirage desert. They came across a Baltoy and a Trapinch fighting each other, and when they were both weak, Xaviers father caught them both. He gave the pokeballs to his son and told him to train hard, and never give up. The young boy nodded excitedly, and began to fight on. Eventually he had battled every trainer in the area and won every single time, and he wanted to go on to bigger places. His father funded a trip for him to go to Kanto. While he was there, he captured a Poliwag and a Tauros. He trained the pair until Poliwag evolved, and Tauros coud take down a Rhydon. After that, he went to Johto to catch a fifth pokemon. While there, he caught a Mantine and trained that as well. After a long time of wandering in Johto training, he heard of the tournament hosted and swiftly made his way there. He excelled in the Qualification Battle and moved on.

Nevermind my earlier questions. I looked at other SU's and figured it out. What do you think?

Last edited:
Years
The bio is well detailed though it was a little hard to follow. You followed the setup rules, but everything is scrunched together. XD
Still, its a complete App and it follows the guidelines, so...

heretostay123, Welcome to Lethia!

Answering your early Questions. You can have 6 pokemon max on your team, stage 2 evolved Pokemon and below. Bio is short for Biography or your personal story. That much you have figured out.
Just treat your fellow RPer's with respect and have fun with it.

@Yellow: Seriously?

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Quto: Huh?--Well, yeah. Missing people, figuring out what happened to them. Implied horror. I'm totally jelly, and whatnot, and it helped that the reward was very nice, which would've given Julia plenty of incentive to actually take the job.

EDIT: I just gave Julia a wiki page--http://pokecommunityroleplaycorner.wikia.com/wiki/Julia_Blackwood

Last edited:
Years
@ Yellow: Then you'll be happy to know between Sept-Octo, I have planned horror based jobs, which will refresh by day 8. [Day 7 ends the week] Mostly Horror Survival since 85% of the RP is survival based... The other 15% is tournament finals.

Maybe I should be more obvious. XD

Plus, good opening post heretostay123... (Care if I call you H2S?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back