• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Earth and Sky: OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@Quto, @Greiger, @Marin:

I just finished my E&S Post, which hints at some of Kiba's and his friends' past, I figured the three of you would be interested. Especially since it requires reactions from Julia, Chester, Echo, and Avaith.

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
Hey guys, I would like to join this rp. This is my first time joining a rp. I'm wondering if my app and my characters are okay. Thank you in advance. Here's the app:

Name: Rina Arias
Sex: female
B.Type: Rouge (I'm unsure what my battle type is. I'm just going to stick to rouge for now.)
Appearance: Rina is a young adolescent with a thin and muscular physique with a height of five feet. Her almond-shaped eyes are of a moss green coloration. Rina's skin color is a light sienna, and her (mostly) straight hair is a chestnut brown with slight waves on the lower part of her hair reaching to her shoulders. She has three molted bird feathers worn in her hair. The three molted bird feathers are each from her team of Pokemon. Rina often wears a blue sports t-shirt, and tan cargo shorts reaching to her knees. She wears a pair of light green sneakers.Rina often carries a tan satchel to keep her supplies.
Pokemon Team:

Name:Samuel
Species: Pidgeotto
Personality/Bio:Samuel is the lead Pokemon in Rina's team, and the most intelligent in Rina's team as well. Samuel is usually calm and quiet, but he is friendly too. It is hard for Samuel to get friends as he is often seen as strange and too quiet by the other Pokemon. When left alone in a battle with no trainer; Samuel would coordinate what he should do. Samuel is afraid of being useless, and not knowing things. If Samuel had a MBTI type, he would be an INTJ.

Name:Nalafari
Species:Staravia
Moveset: Roost, Brave Bird,Tailwind, Pursuit
Personality/Bio: Nalafari is a sneaky, snarky, naughty Staravia. He is the most athletic Pokemon on Rina's team. He likes to play pranks on unsuspecting Pokemon. Nalafari tends to be proud of himself. He likes to show off his speed and strength. When left alone in a battle with no trainer; Nalafari would use brute force to defeat the opponent. Even though he is naughty, Nalafari is loyal and true to heart to his best friends. If Nalafari had a MBTI type, he would be an ESTP.

Name:Emil
Species:Altaria
Moveset: Roost, Dragon Claw,Earthquake, Sing
Personality/Bio: Emil is a kind and caring Altaria, and the heart of the team. She likes to enjoy each and every blissful moment. When Emil is happy, sometimes she would sing a song. Emil is artistic and likes to paint with her cotton-like wings and crushed berries when possible.It is difficult to get Emil angry, but when you get Emil angry, she will be very angry. When left alone in a battle with no trainer, Emil would try to use her kindness to compromise with the opponent. If Emil had a MBTI type, she would be an ISFP.

Bio:Rina was born and raised in White Forest in Unova. She is often fascinated with nature, and likes to keep her "inner chi" in tune with nature. She likes to listen to the harmony and melody of nature. Rina likes to do tai chi, yoga, and meditating. Rina is not very social to most humans except for her family. She is very reserved to most people. Rina is often nervous since she had started her Pokemon trainer career at fifteen years of age, and started to become independent. She worries about what if she did something wrong or created a huge problem. Sometimes, Rina would stutter when she is nervous.

Years
@SummerSkies: You SU app is detailed well. Your starting team also meets the guidelines.

SummerSkies, Welcome to Lethia.

You can join up with our main group or our sub group going through the zombie survival.
You may also choose between the jumpstart or natural start.

The natural start is where you post your qualifying battle and your travels to the new region itself, starting with only one badge component.

The jumpstart is where you can show up at heroes loft with an additional badge component.

I leave this decision to you.

@Wolf: Im interested in Spirits past. Ill include avaith in the next post to asking.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Good to know I've sparked some interest.

The best part is that I have /sooooooo/ many things planned with Kiba and pals and this is only a small piece, though still interesting.

Infiltrat0rN7

Legion
Years
Here it is! The sign up! Finally!

I was supposed to post in the summer but never got around doing until now after a few friendly reminders...

Name: Donovan Hawk

Sex: Male

Battle type: Rogue

Appearance: Donovan is 1.83 metres tall and weighs 50 kilograms. His facial features are sharp and bony due to the lack of muscle and fat. He is underweight for his size, mostly due to him being a computer nerd. His skin is pale due to the lack of exposure with the sunlight. His eyes are plain brown. His physical prowess is less than stellar, the only notable aspect is his right arm which happens to be slightly larger than his left arm. Donovan likes to wear a large trench-coat because he feels the cold more than most people. He also wears thick snowpants for similar reasons. His footwear consists of typical running shoes, but he wears two pairs of thick socks to keep his feet warm. He also wears a black touque and one could see his brown hair hanging down from under it.

Bio: Donovan was born in and spent most of his life in Nimbasa city. Unlike most children he didn't go on a Pokémon adventure until he was an adult of  20 years of age. All of those years were spent with him dwelling in the deepest darkest corners of 4chan or programming software. When he turned 20 he decided to start in Hoenn because of it's warm and tropical climate. He gathered the first 4 badges after which he gave up and decided to train his Pokemon without abiding to the league, due to some conspiracy he read online. Upon turning 22 he joined Team Magma and worked as one of their "Super Nerds" until they were defeated by a child, who was believed to be affiliated with the league. Infuriated at the child who took away his pay Donovan hopes to extract his revenge from the league. Donovan used to be a mean, racist, social recluse who hated everyone he met. Travelling with pokemon especially Goliath made him more tolerate of other people but he is still easily angered. He has a crude, sarcastic sense of humour and is not very trusting. In dire situations he does resort to his old personality, or self preservation.

Name: Guardian
Species: Shedinja
Sex: formerly male (shedinja have no gender)
Moveset: Shadow Claw, Confuse Ray, Heal Block, Grudge, X Scissor, and Toxic.
Bio: Guardian was Donovan's starter and has been a loyal companion ever since. Living with the human for 4 years it protects him with his life, just as another shedninja would protect a ninjask. Guardian is the leader of the team amongst the Pokémon, his wise comments invaluable.

Name: Quince
Species: Qwilfish
Moveset: Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Aqua tail, Poison Jab, Destiny Bond, Explosion
Bio: Quince is a lazy qwilfish who likes to dream big. Most of the time you can find him in a pool of water with his eyes closed whilst he day dreams. Even with lazy and carefree attitude Quince is still feared by the many due to his horrifying sacrificial extermination of the enemy with moves like destiny bond and explosion. Explosion is still a rather new skill for Quince so he often blows up for no reason at all. Quince was the fourth member of the team.

Name: Abita
Species: Lairon
Sex: Female
Moveset: Automize, Double Edge, Iron Head, Earthquake, Head smash, and Toxic
Bio: Abita joined Donovan when she was a young aron. After getting lost from her family, she had to turn to someone for protection which happened to be Donovan. Abita is one of the stronger fighters of the team and has hence become a very arrogant pokemon. She has been with Donovan for most of his journey being the second pokemon to join the team.

Name: Todd
Species: Kricketune
Moveset: Slash, X Scissor, Night Slash, Swords Dance, Toxic, and Perish Song
Bio: Todd is what started off as a simple kriketot with nothing to do but eat and grow. Upon evolving, he became a prankster and quite the ladies man. He prides himself for his moustache  which is one of the largest amongst all kricketune. Todd was Donovan's third pokemon and is the glue that holds the team together. With his disgusting jokes, horrible pick up lines, and ridiculous acts it's hard not to be amused.

Name: Gina
Species: Castform
Sex: Female
Moveset: Hydro Pump, Thunder, Weather Ball, Rain dance, Flamethrower, And Thunder Wave
Bio: Gina the castform was given to Donovan as a prize for winning the Annual Weather Prediction contest. Gina enjoys flying around and the company of Abita who treats her like a sister. Gina is a happy castform who often has the best advice for settling verbal disputes in the team. Gina does act as a councilor talking to pokemon and people when they are upset. Gina was the fifth member of the team.

Name: Goliath
Species: Golurk
Sex: Unknown
Moveset: Earthquake, Drain Punch, Giga Impact, Psychic, Fly and Toxic
Bio: Goliath a fitting name for the giant he is. He soars over even the tallest golurks, not just in height but age as well. Being a ghost Goliath easily exceeds the mark of a century in life. Goliath came from Unova to Hoenn to search for weak pokemon he could train, instead of pokemon he found Donovan who was in need of dire help. He has helped Donovan for two years teaching him about pokemon and other such things. Not being caught by Donovan he is not bound to him like the rest of his pokemon so often he will retaliate for weak pokemon and humans who have been harmed by Donovan. Goliath hopes to have Donovan overcome those of his issues. He has been with Donovan for 2 years and is the most recent member.

Oh almost forgot, please note I won't be very active generally (damn school, and I'm working on a fanfiction) especially five or so days after this saturday, so don't be worried about me getting run over by an angry moose or whatnot.

Anyway, enough rambling.

G'Night

Edit: I'm willing to help with the rom idea, I have some mapping experience.

Years
Sorry everyone. I know I have been gone a bit, but I am back.

Infiltrat0rN7, as before, your profile follows the standards and has been approved, welcome to Lethia.

Towards Geiger, you quitting E & S or just removing the bar from your sig??

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
No way! :P Just wanted to clean it up a bit and saw that having tons of pokemon names on my sig just scrunched everything together.

Years
A video game based on our RP may not happen.
Two major issues to why. One Choice of engine and time.

I would pick RPGmaker XP or VX, though VX is still going under conversion.
XP is finished and is at 7.0 with features that will either amaze you or shock you like it did me. However, the essentials kit doesn't meet what I need. I need for it to include a mixing or fusion to make medicines among other items for survival and a players health condition. I figured out how to add items, all of the items, pokemon, among other data is built into the RGGS or Ruby script and it imports, or uses, a text file to where I can add pokemon, remove them, add items, TM moves and so on. Players Health is sort of important since this is a survival RP, though I can't figure out how to make RMXP react when an item gets used and how to make events affect the players health when a script is called.

The other problem is using a dif engine or making a mod. I have no other programming experiences except with a little java so far and I can't really do much.
We won't be seeing an E&S game unless I find someone who can understand Ruby and help sort the mess out.

Also, @ Geiger, go ahead and remove it if its becoming a problem for you man. Just wanted to know if you still around or not.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Well, I just wanted to leave the bar for the rp itself. The list of all my pokemon with their attacks was a NIGHTMARE to edit. Just took that off only so no worries and it was also to leave room open for when I get my other bars in my sig.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
I got the impression that I was waiting for Quto to post, but I'm no longer sure so I'm going to go ahead and prepare to post. Someone let me know if I'm mistaken. ||P

Years
Actually, I was waiting for Summer Skies to post. If she's not, Ill have to declare her status as Floating before I declare her to be abandoned. Go ahead and post, Ill write mine soon.

Years
In a bit sure, kind of going through homework.
When I'm finished with this college course, Ill have something interesting for this RP to use.

I had a change of heart, Ill post the halloween jobs when I get the time this evening and make my post.

SummerSkies went from Floating back to active. :3

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Actually, I was waiting for Summer Skies to post. If she's not, Ill have to declare her status as Floating before I declare her to be abandoned. Go ahead and post, Ill write mine soon.

She posted.

I posted also, mentioning that they should go to Chester for help. I think that's prefect timing for him to conveniently show up, no?

Years
She posted.

I posted also, mentioning that they should go to Chester for help. I think that's prefect timing for him to conveniently show up, no?

I agree, I think it would be time to reveal Chesters true potential as a Earth and Sky pre-Elite.
He's probably eating while security dims the rest of Flare's Flames.

The remaining jobs @ H2S for horror survival since I updated the list.

Bounty: $200 for any uniform belonging to Team Magma or Team Aqua.

Howling Moon: Odd an ominous noises have been echoing in the mountain region near Gaia's Heart, The pokemon are screaming from the top of their lungs as if danger is nearby, but no source as too why.
Reward: 1 badge component, $700

Witch Hunt: The legend of Lethia's Witch, Gratulia has been spotted out in the woods and is causing mischief both unsettling and disastrous as she seems to be stealing random items and pokeballs from trainers. Hunt her down and retrieve the stolen goods, confront her if you can.
Reward: 2 Badge components

Pumpkin Hill: A group of children in Standing Grace are looking to gather pumpkins for their small town in an attempt to carve and use as decorations for newly arriving trainers to Lethia. Find some out in the forest and return them to the pokemon center.
Reward: $10-$400

Storm Clouds: Omninous Storm clouds have been forming along the beach east of Lethia's forest region. The captain has his hands full dealing with the green exile and is looking for a trainer to scout it out.
Reward: 1 Weeks worth of Provisions, 1 Weeks worth of fresh Water, Bottle of Wine, A Map, 4 Badge components.

Thud!: large footprints are spotted all around Lethia. Too large to be a humans, but the print does not match any pokemon footprint in any pokedex. Find the source of the prints! Reward: $10,000

I have several others, though these are a few I have from the top of my head.

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Name: Harrison "Harry" Jacobs
B.Type: Meta
Apperance: Harry is a boy with sandy brown hair and a mail carrier's bag. He is around 4'11" and has a notepad on which he takes notes about the environment and other trainers. He has glasses and wears brown pants and a blue shirt.
Pokemon Team:
___Name: Fin
___Species: Golduck
___Sex: Male
___Pokemon Move Set: Secret Power, Water Pulse, Surf, Soak
Bio:
Harry was born in Hoenn with the Trick Master as his father. He is obsessed with puzzles and driving people insane. He loves it when people can't solve a puzzle of his creation. He got his Golduck from an egg when he was 6 and has had it with him ever since. He uses Fin's Secret Power (Which is a Golduck Egg Move) to create shelter and to make mazes for preventing people from finding him. He is very withdrawn from people but once he warms up to you, he's really nice.

Years
I apologise for my absence.
Im sort of in the middle of finals for college and hqve been hard at work.

OrangeNess, your profile has been review and I approve.

Welcome to Lethia!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
It's all good Quto. We're nearing the point unfortunately where many will go inactive due to finals and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back