• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Sekirei: Wings of Fate (OOC) (M)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years

Nathan

Number: 44

Appearance: Nathan is a very handsome man. Standing at 6'1''

Personality: Nathan is a hyperactive and very cheerful boy.

Starting Location: Northern District

Destiny: Up to Fate

Abilities: (Just a basic description of what powers your
character has and how they fight. No need to start with
specific techniques; feel free to add them as they make
their first appearances in the RP. Abilities can include
things like control over elements, enhanced attributes such
as strength or intelligence, or just skills with a specific
weapon among other possibilities.)

Norito: We can do this, with the power of love.

Greater Techniques: (Your most powerful attacks/
techniques, which can only be used after reciting your
Norito and kissing your Ashikabi. Single number Sekrei can
have one greater technique before they are winged. Add
them here as they are learned/used, they are not a
requirement to begin with.)

Brief history:

RP Sample:

Still a WIP. So little free time ;-;

Last edited:

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
It's about time for a bump I suppose, maybe if this goes higher up we'll actually get some SUs.

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years

Luna Jones

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Luna is a mischievous teen who loves to have fun. She is hot-headed, but is easily hurt as well. Her temper often gets the better her, getting her into fights she often doesn't intend. She loves to have fun, and you can get her to do almost anything if you mention games. She is very childish for her age, and can be stubborn when it comes to people with no sense of adventure. She hates being called weak. Luna is moody, and has a split personality. She acts according to what would benefit her.

Luna is very competitive, and is arrogant by the highest degree. She loves to win, and what she lacks in experience she makes up with courage. She widely known as the "Daredevil" in the northern district for her mischievous acts.

Starting Location: North District

Talents: Luna loves dance, and is great when it comes to martial arts. She is most likely to rush in without thinking.

History: Luna was born into a family of Martial artists, and was raised mainly by her dad since her mother was always working. She had one older brother, but his untimely death in on her 12th birthday led to a time of depression for her since he was her only salvation for fun. After at least a year, Luna decided that feeling sad about it would only render his death meaningless, and prepared to be like him. Her music player was a gift from him, and she takes it with her everywhere. She trainined hard, and when she had surpassed her older brother she moved on, satisfied that she would hold his legacy.

After two years, Luna was finally back to normal, and was happy as she could be. She was ready to do anything to prove her worth, and she challenged her father to a spar.. She lost. She would challenge him again and again, until finally on her 16 year, she was able to beat him. Luna was soon competing with herself, doing everything she could to beat her last record every time she trained.

RP Sample:
Luna walked happily down the street. What a great day! I can't wait to start training! She thought to herself. Pulling out her music player, she put the earphones on and cranked the tunes, and put the player back in her pocket. Patting her face with both hands, she began to race down the street. She did a fancy spin, and slowed to a walk at the end of the block. She waited for the cars to pass and raced across the street. "Here we are." She stated. Looking at the abandoned building before, she scanned the area before slipping inside.

She made a quick sweep of the building before starting her usuall routine. She made a swift roundhouse kick, followed by a thrust of her elbow. She practiced for at least an hour, and decided to take a little break. Just as she was about to change her music, she heard the creak of the houses door opening. Oh, crud! She needed a hiding place, stat. If she was caught here again by the patrol officers she'd be in trouble for sure. Eversince she'd recked the place in her first solo training session, the town had made patrol officers keep watch of all the abando's nearby her apartment. She scanned the room for potential hiding places, and decided to do something really risky. She turned off her music player and jammed it in her pocket, and settled behind the couch. The sound of footsteps in the room signalled the start of her escape plan. She could hear the person whisttling, and as the person passed the couch, she zipped from behind the couch and made it toward the door. When she opened it the loud creak alerted the officer. He turned about, and Luna took position. "Whose there?" Said a burly voice.

"Oh no!" She called a bit loudly.

"Luna?! We told you to stay out!" the man reprimanded.

"Oh? But I'm not in." She smiled and ran off.

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
I honestly didn't expect to be pulled back here, but I am interested in this. Perhaps I should attempt to give it a try. It has been quite a while since I've done much here.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
Wonderful SU Zeta, the only suggestion I have right now is to bold the titles of sections like name and appearance etc. DarkMoon yours is awesome too, you already know what tweak I suggest.

With that you're both Accepted.

It's really nice to see more interest in Wings of Fate guys, I was beginning to think it would just shrivel up and die. Don't forget to tell anybody you think might be interested about it! With just another few people we should be ready to start.

Sephear

Years
It's nice to see that positive attitude! :P

And don't worry Zeta, I'm sure you'll do fine, from what I've seen so far you've still got it.

Sephear

Years
Maybe, it really depends on what happens once we get started. I'll decide when the situation arises but as of now it's not a no at least.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Next on my "things I need to catch up with" list: Wings of Fate SU! Glad to see more people here! Sorry if some things might seem a bit rushed.

Name: Athena

Number: 93

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Athena has medium-length blonde hair that goes down to the small of her back, fair skin, and piercing bright-green eyes, but her most outstanding feature is her attire. Her obsession with knights and nobility has led her to don a suit of armor as her standard outfit. The armor is a light-grey steel suit of full plate with a gold-colored trim. She wears a helmet with wings on the side that leaves her face uncovered. Fortunately for her, cosplayers are not an unusual sight on the streets of Tokyo.

The woman herself is 5'8" and weighing 141 lbs. She is actually somewhat well endowed, but her figure is hidden underneath her armor. For the armor she wears, it would be surprising to some to learn that she isn't a muscular person. In reality, the armor weighs less than one would think. However, it doesn't provide as much protection as one would think either. The suit is the sort of armor created for cosplay rather than combat, so naturally it is not too difficult to walk around in, especially for a Sekirei.

Personality:
Athena can be described as chivalry personified. Specifically "The knightly code of" and not "Do nice things for women". She tries to be a champion of right and good against injustice and evil. She has little tolerance for people who are dishonorable or disrespectful. Athena never lies and tries to be kind and generous to all who are good. She lives her life honorably, defending the weak and defenseless, yet also in search of glory.

The problem is that she can only defend, and is unable to actually fight. Whenever she is reminded of this, she is saddened at the fact that she will never be a true knight, punishing evil wherever it stands, battling valiantly for justice. Athena the knight is only an idealization of herself, and a fulfillment of her desires.

Without her armor and creed, and essentially at her core, Athena is a meek young woman who feels helpless and insufficient. She becomes scared of people, and even the outside world. Such is the way she was before books and TV inspired her with such noble and valiant figures. The knightly self is a persona established to allow her to face life's hardships. She feels it gives her the bravery to stand up to anything and everything, and as such is very important to her. It also makes her very sensitive about her armor, which she will keep on at all costs, only removing it to shower and to sleep if she feels secure enough.

Concerning love, Athena has a very pure image of it. Knightly stories often feature love as a theme, and as much as she'll deny it to others, she secretly wishes for a princess of her own to save and fall in love with. Of course, the damsel in distress doesn't necessarily need to be another woman. Overall, she is very uncertain of the details of her own desires when it comes to love as opposed to what is presented to her in these stories.

Starting Location: North District

Destiny: Up to fate

Abilities:
Athena has the ability to create stationary barriers. She is also capable of using this power to make platforms in mid-air as well as prisons for her enemies. However, she has no offensive abilities and her barriers can be broken with enough force.

Norito: "By the shield of my pact, I shall repel my Ashikabi's fears!"

Greater Techniques: N/A

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2016
Sorry for a possibly silly question! It's been forever since I've RPed and so I would love to have the possibility to apply with an SU. I'm not a novice though so I'm sure that I'll be able to catch on again quickly.

Back