• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official "How Much Are My Cards Worth" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 24, 2005
Alternate Holographic. there is 1 AH per booster, and it's a random card from the set, but cannot be an EX or Shining. Before Hidden Legends, they were Reverse Holographic, with the text being holographic instead of the picture. Since HL, they've been tampering with different styles of holographic tints on the pictures, and have seemed to come to a consensus of an Energy-inspired background with the set name in the LR corner of the picture.

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2005
i got a...

all of em are non 1st ed unless noted

HOLO

i got

basic:
venasaur
blastiouse
pidgeot
ninetails (i think shadow error thing)
nidoking
magneton (pi = spanish?)
machamp (1st ed)
hitmonchan
zapdos

base 2:
hitmonchan
chansey
Alakazam
Gyrados
clefairy
wigglytuff

Fossil:
mageneton
raichu
moltres
hitmonlee
aerodactyl
lapras
zapdos

jungle:
vileplume
vaporeon
Mr. Mime (1st ed)
Venomoth
gangaskhan

Rocket:
Dark Dragonite
Dark Gyrados
Dark Vileplume
Dark Gyrados (Pre Release)
Dark Alakazam
Dark Arbok

gym heros:
blaines moltres

gym challenge:
Blaines charizard
sabrinas alakazam
rockets zapdos
mistys gyradod

neo genisus:
meganium 11/111
togetic
slowking
ampharos

neo discovery:
Hitmontop
Unown A
umbreon
Magnemite
Wobbuffet

Neo Revolations:
Ampharos

Neo Destiny:
Dark Typhlosion

Promos and others:
Holo japanese- Coro Coro Shinning Mew
non holo- Meowth w/ Gold Trim
Reverse holo Entei (34)
Holo Mew (9)
Holo Meowth (10)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2017
My cards are.....

Milotic Rare HOLO
Sceptile Rare
Glaile Rare
Gyardos Rare HOLO

Please tell me how much there worth!!!

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
You mean Dragonite...

My Mew was the league promo that was given out a LONG time ago...I have a few more to ask about now:

Venusaur base set 1st.
Rayquaza ex EX Dragon
Sneasel winner promo
Charizard EX Dragon
Cool Porygon promo (sealed and unsealed)
Ninetales base shadowless

Where ARE you getting these prices from, anyway? I'd STILL like to know what my Shining cards are worth...

wishirulz

convict #100234
Years
if any one needs the real prices go on *link removed* it may bee a shop site but they have the exact prices. or just check in beckett anime collector the prices are reasonable and exact (check your local magazine store)

Last edited by a moderator:

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
The point of this thread is to post your card list and someone can judge by what you have and can give an estimate. If you post links to online card shops, then tell me what is the point of this thread if no one will post in it? Certain people are experts and telling how much a collection is worth, plus many online card stores lower there prices for sales, or for the cards that are unpopular, so I highly doubt that the online market is reliable for ACTUAL card prices. Subscribing to a magazine like Beckett however, is much more accurate. But this thread works just as good.

Cyndaquil

'lo.
Years
Can anyone tell me how mush my Holofoil Base Set Matchamp in Edition One, no damages on it, is worth? I'm not selling it, just wanna know the price... ^_^

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Well since I don't have any friends who play the TCG anymore and my brother has quit too I want to know how much an undamaged holofoil vaporeon (the vaporeon from the first generation cards (I have three of them since I got three blackout decks as birthday presents one from my mother and two from my friends) so how much is it worth? Oh and how much are the promotional mew and pikachu worth? (I got them buy buying the two first movies and the fancy promotional mewtwo you get from one of the first movies?)

Ziggy

Gaming 24/7 < (very true)
Years
How much is a complete collection of original cards worth (I'm not selling it but for insurance values, you know!)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 24, 2005
1st ed or regular? Also, what set do you consider to be "original cards"?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 24, 2005
less than $10, probably around $3-5, depending on the bidder. Theme deck holos generally don't go for much (Pidgeot is the exception)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 24, 2005
Jungle Snorlax... Not too sure on that. Check past Ebay auctions. My guess would be no more than $3, but I could be wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back