• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pick Your Starter!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 4, 2009
If you could pick any (legendaries excluded) pokemon to start your journey off which would you pick? (Assuming you could pick any pokemon....and then not find in the wild...)

I'd start with Eevee, Vulpix, or Seel.

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Ohh~ well, if I got to choose, I'd definitely pick either Dratini, Skorupi or Girafarig. <3

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2009
I would love to use Ralts. Also Eevee and Staryu I would love to have as a starter.

Cid

Years
I'd choose either Riolu, Eevee, Ralts, Munchlax or Squirtle. I love cute Pokemon and want them as starters, and no, I still haven't grown old of liking Squirtle, even though he was a starter a lot of times...

I'd turn Ralts into a Gallade, instead of a Gardevoir, later on, and I'd evolve Eevee into any of its evos...

Lackey

Hi y'alls!
Years
I would want to start with Meowth, Rhydon, or Weedle, because their evolutions(excluding the Rhyperior) are my favourites. Scyther, Kabuto, or Riolu would be fun too. Onix could be a pretty awesome choice as well, I could crush all the other newbie trainers. *giggle*

But supposing I had to choose from the Pokemon you start with in the game, I say Charmander or Totodile.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I would like a Beldum.
I just like that strong pokemon. Dratini would also be a good choice.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
I would like Eevee, Beldum, Dratini, Riolu or Trapinch. I think they are all cute but their evo's are awesome as well (especialy Eevee as it pawns all begginer poke's and it has almost any type evo)

EDIT: I would also like Ralts but later on Gardevoir. I absolutly adore Gardevoir and it is pretty strong in Sp attack and sp defence.

feffeowns

Original dud~
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 31, 2008
Hoppip, My fav pokemon I'd be stuck tho with out anywey to get it to lvl up tho...Oh well...meybe I shoud get lods of potions....lolol...

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
I choose you Pikachu! lD I'd totally choose Pikachu as my starter, I'd love to have it ride around on my head like it does to ash in the anime.

MetalMEB

O_______O
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2012
LoL um... Either Squirtle, Absol, Nidoran(M) Eevee with a Thunderstone, Cyndaquil or Treecko >_>

No um... Seriously though, either Squirtle, or Absol. :]

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
hm... Not Legendary, Unevolved...

Probably Minyru or Rioruu.

Hunh O_o who are they? No wait let me guess as they are not in my language. Rioruu is Riolu and Minyru is Manaphy?

EDIT: Minyru is actually......... umm........ Mantyke?

Last edited:
Back