• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Justin Bieber

Status
Not open for further replies.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
Justin Drew Bieber born March 1, 1994. In London, Ontario in Canada, mother Pattie Mallette and father Jeremy Jack Bieber are now divorced, Justin's fame started in 2007 when his mother uploaded videos of him on YouTube, he was later discovered by Scooter Braun, Usher later signed him up.
I love Justin Bieber, I'm a male Belieber and I hate why people hate him so much, he's done nothing to anyone to make them hate him, I love him, at
17 years old, I'm proud of him. Did you know he shaves his legs? He also shaves his arms.

Last edited:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
i like him perhaps you could say i have soft spot for him despite him being more successful than me when i am more musically talented

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I don't have any opinions on his music whatsoever, I've never heard it and never particularly care to.

I don't like him personally because I find him incredibly obnoxious. Though I will admit he is slowly getting better with age.

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2012
I want him to start a death metal band and release an album as a JB album. I would listen to it.

EDIT @Below: I'm only being considerate so I don't get banned :3

Last edited:

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
(S)he receives too much media attention. I admit. at first I was a bit jealous of how much money (s)he makes, no matter how much (s)he sucked at singing. but I never thought (s)he had any sort of talent whatsoever, and (s)he doesn't justify his talent for all the attention (s)he gives out. I'm actually surprised at the reactions. At pretty much 95% of other forums OP would've been bashed and made fun of. Glad that posters in PC aren't so inconsiderate as some of other forums I've been in.

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
Wow,one of the subjects that are on my hate list,but I'll go easy,because I would get banned for starting a argument on this,I really don't like his music despite his popularity,it's just strange,sure jealous is the right term word for it.I really don't understand on how he became so famous after all,most famous singers have a sorta girlish voice,while some are woman,but don't get me wrong I like just one of his songs,it's just that he's unknown,unclear to me.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
He's got potential. At the moment he literally is just an industry puppet for teen pop, but I think when he gets older he definitely has a shot of doing something worth remembering.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
(S)he receives too much media attention. I admit. at first I was a bit jealous of how much money (s)he makes, no matter how much (s)he sucked at singing. but I never thought (s)he had any sort of talent whatsoever, and (s)he doesn't justify his talent for all the attention (s)he gives out.

you do know he is male right or does your keyboard come with some optional gender pronoun with it? that would be cool. maybe it lights up too. also he's probably a better singer than you who are you to judge?

Glad that posters in PC aren't so inconsiderate as some of other forums I've been in.

ashggjdgahjdgajdgajsgdjasgdajgdasjgdsjagdjagdajgdjagdjasghdajh

hahhaahhahahahahahahahhaa

if this wasn't so unintentionally hilarious i'd say you're the best poster on the internet

Anders

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
I like all the songs he's released, every collab he's in and every everything about what he wears.

I don't have any opinions on his music whatsoever, I've never heard it and never particularly care to.

I don't like him personally because I find him incredibly obnoxious. Though I will admit he is slowly getting better with age.

Okay Shining Raichu. I totally believe that you follow the going ons around Justin Bieber but you have NEVER listened to one of his songs.

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
It's funny how you can make a song about never saying never, and then saying never like 50 times in it.

Just sayin'

Anders

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
It's funny how you can make a song about never saying never, and then saying never like 50 times in it.

Just sayin'

Yeah lol I know what you mean. Like, I know that it like doesn't have anything to do with not actually saying the word never, but like it's just funny lol.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I went into a 3D showing of Never Say Never with my friends so we could make fun of it. We came out of it as Beliebers. :(

I mean, I'm not one of the crazy tweens that flip their **** over him but his songs are catchy and I can't lie--I am so jealous of his success lmao. I wish I had that kind of money, though I guess I would never, ever want his fans. His fans are the worst thing about him. D:

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I don't like him, but I don't hate him either. I've listened to some of his songs, and I think he does have talent. I don't understand why people go around hating. I mean, there's no reason to. If you like him, that's cool. If you don't, that's cool too.. you don't need to be overly explicit about it.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
you do know he is male right or does your keyboard come with some optional gender pronoun with it? that would be cool. maybe it lights up too. also he's probably a better singer than you who are you to judge?

Those things that typical "fans" say always irks me. It comes out of about 99% of those so called "beliebers" to try to defend him (there, you happy?). You don't necessarily have to be good at something that you do to be a critic. Just because someone has different opinions doesn't mean you have to be butthurt over it.

His (again, happy?) popularity is diminishing though. He's on his way to becoming an Aaron Carter. It was so frustrating when I saw bieber in yahoo news every other day.

I was jealous of him, but now I'm not anymore. Life is about making your own living and enduring hardships that come with it. He could retire in his early 20s, but he's probably not going to be happy with it. If you don't see what I mean, just try playing hacked version of minigames like age of war and tower defense type games with unlimited resources. You quickly become tired and bored with it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
tbh the "lol Justin Bieber is a girl" jokes got old when his voice actually did change. :( All I know is he can't sing Baby like he did on the album anymore, lmao.

I totally just looked at his wiki page to see what his latest single was so I could go check my voice-changed fact and while I didn't even skim it enough to read that far, I did notice he has an entire sub-heading for his hair in the article. Wow.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
(S)he receives too much media attention. I admit. at first I was a bit jealous of how much money (s)he makes, no matter how much (s)he sucked at singing. but I never thought (s)he had any sort of talent whatsoever, and (s)he doesn't justify his talent for all the attention (s)he gives out. I'm actually surprised at the reactions. At pretty much 95% of other forums OP would've been bashed and made fun of. Glad that posters in PC aren't so inconsiderate as some of other forums I've been in.

I thought jokes/insults calling Justin Bieber a girl were considered 'so 2009' nowadays, but lol, someones keeping them alive. Oh well.
K6FXJ.gif

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
He's a better rapper than Chris Brown, in my humble opinion. I watched Never Say Never with my little sister since she could only see it on my laptop and I would not leave her alone with it. I enjoyed it. Stuck in the Moment is the only song I like from him, though.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Okay Shining Raichu. I totally believe that you follow the going ons around Justin Bieber but you have NEVER listened to one of his songs.

I don't follow the goings-on around Justin Bieber. There was a time when you could barely turn on the TV or a computer without hearing something about him. Also, as a religious viewer of both The Ellen DeGeneres Show and Chelsea Lately, I have seen a fair few interviews of his, and did not like him at all.

And as someone who passively listens to the radio in the car, there is a chance I have heard some of his music but not realised it. Beyond "Baby, Baby, Baby, Oh" I cannot think of one song to associate with his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back