• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever the Pikachu Race

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017

I prefer Oshawott. :P but love Mudkip. i'm a Mudkip in mystery dungein explorers of sky. I'm not calm.

Shadowstriker184

Lord Swampert
Years
73 Yes went to 73. Between Hikari and Ultimate PKMN there was no 72, so everything was back a number. Yes, Ash is losing, and I think he lost. Cameron brought 5 cuz he thought it was 5 on 5! Riolu evolved and knocked out Snivy and later Pikachu. He goes down in the final 8. Again.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017

I like Ash, but Battle frontier or Orange league aren't that important? But he won...yeah. But he lost to Trip...when he choosed Snivy it was a baby Snivy lv.5. Ash lost to a baby Snivy lv.5 with his Pikachu lv. 500?! Even without Electric Attacks, he can win. :S

Back