• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Survival Challenge v2 (M) (OOC)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Hey - I just figured I should mention: I've done a few edits to my SU. I haven't changed anything, but I've added a few things here and there, most notably glasses and some elaboration on Caroline's battle style.

I'm looking forward to getting started ~

Years
I'm going to be submitting the IC today.

@Strikit - Most definitely accepted, but please write your summary of the prep day xD

@Henderson - I'll take a look.

@Everyone - I have noticed a few of you making use of the move Perish Song. This is a great move for this RP but please be careful with it because it can have a nasty effect on playability if people lose team members without getting any say at all, and remember it will faint the user also.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
Crap, thanks for accepting though. I thought through it and everything but got in a hurry and forgot it. I'm putting it in now.

Years
@gus - You didn't have to remove it, I was just reminding people to not use i randomly right off the bat.

@strikit - All good. A great SU btw.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
I wanted to ask you how the battles function. Do you go around challenging people or do you assemble at particular place and battle?

Years
You will go around challenging people but the thing to remember is that if your pokemon faints at any time then it will be captured by Concello. Which leaves a whole other range of challenges and strategies outside of challenges open to us as well. So depending on your character you may play dirty as well as just challenging people (or possibly even avoiding challenges).

Edit: THE IC HAS BEEN ACCEPTED!!! Feel free to get started as soon as you want, my first post will be coming either today or tomorrow. Have fun!

Last edited:
Years
Huh?I have no idea what you're talking about. xD

Edit: @gus - I'm assuming that the trainers in the cave are NPC's since Zaki and the NPC he is battling are outside of it. Also guys, I'd suggest waiting till your second or third post before interacting with any of the other RPers, so you can sett the scene for your character more.

Last edited:

14Henderson7

Poke'Maniac
Years
Will have my opening post tonight, too much to type from my phone and ill be alone tonight, better to think it up then.

Strikit

Years
I've been working like a dog but I get off fairly early tonight, so let's see how it goes and I'll try to get a post up tonight.

Strikit

Years
Mara is going to be everyone's worst enemy in this. I love my awful characters.

Back