• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon game should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shitik

Generic Bio
Years
For GBA, Fire Red/Leaf Green maybe, one of my favorites along with Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.
Heart Gold/Soul Silver are really good remakes or maybe X or Y if you have a 3DS.

Years
Aside from the aforementioned X/Y, Black 2/White 2 are definitely worth considering, since they add a lot to the original Black/White and have much to offer. If you're looking for something innovative with lots of options, those two are surely your best picks.

Years
Hopefully you've got a few good suggestions, as I'm going to have to close this thread as is doesn't belong here in Pokemon General. If you're still looking for some game suggestions, maybe give us a few more details (such as what systems you own), and then try asking in the General Quick Questions & Answers Thread over in Pokemon Gaming Central.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back