• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTREME RACISM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
No racism topic should go without the typical gif image..

Thats_Racist_2-3d_phase.gif

There we go.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Aww... I like AFL... D:

I guess I'll get the ball rolling if anyone still wants to chime in. Man, the Giants didn't have a good debut, did they? They definitely have a few hard years ahead of them if their match against the Swans confirms anything. Maybe they could take out a few of the lower teams like Port Adelaide or Brisbane but it would still be one hell of a struggle. Despite switching codes last year and being paid like a quadzillion dollars for doing so, Folau barely did anything.

One kick + One tackle + Two handballs = Money well spent lol

See before this I didn't know you were Aussie. Great meeting experience tbh, cause Aussie staff growing :3

Tbh I'm glad they failed, the more worse teams = the better for Crows if that makes sense lol.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
omg i come back to racism topics and it's not about black people wtf well that's new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back