• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

I mostly play racing games on my PS3 since i cannot play them on a keyboard xD

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Well... I think if you buy some joysticks and plug it in the PC (or even the joystick which is shaped like a steering wheel if available), I bet it might help you play the game there. It surely saves me from trouble of the issue of pressing more than 2 buttons on keyboard when gaming for me.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I mostly play racing games on my PS3 since i cannot play them on a keyboard xD

Speaking of racing games, I remember when I first got my PS2. I played a Rugrats game where you had to play a bunch of mini-games involving racing, golfing... I forget what else there was. I managed to beat it, but I had the hardest time with the racing at first because the controls were difficult at first. The point of the racing mini-games too, was that you had to get first place... or you didn't get a key.

We also got a steering wheel for the xbox when we got Grand theft auto... and boy did THAT work really well.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
I wish I still had that rugrats game. I do have my original copy, but it doesn't play anymore, sadly. :[ Not only that, but I'm more keen to games on my 3DS XL to get addicted to. I'm the type of person who gets addicted to playing something, yet if I'm playing Final Fantasy on say the PS2 or Xbox, I can't take it with me and play it. I end up staying at home addict to whatever I'm playing.

However, if it can be played on my 3DS, I have an easier time with my addictions. I don't have to worry about not taking it with me. XD

lol Zach, you made a double post.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
PC is up? Cool. I assumed that I would be unable to get here haha. My memory doesn't like me, so perhaps I'm remembering incorrectly, but wasn't it supposed to go down yesterday or the day before? ...Or was it down and I missed it? x:

Off-topic, but I just started reading Death Note and please tell me I'm not the only one who thought that Near was female and a child. I:
I only had access to the 10th book and newer (the rest were in Japanese), so I'm a little bit lost at the moment.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Speaking of making your life easier, have you guys tried acupressure? It is literally a life saver when it comes to stress.

I honestly thought it was going to be until Monday next week when we got back up. I got confused because I was stuck on the index-upgrading page, and I thought I was on the index and we were still down. Silly Alex :3

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
Speaking of making your life easier, have you guys tried acupressure? It is literally a life saver when it comes to stress.

I honestly thought it was going to be until Monday next week when we got back up. I got confused because I was stuck on the index-upgrading page, and I thought I was on the index and we were still down. Silly Alex :3

I thought the same thing until ShadowE said it was up, and I was all, "O_O". I was seriously expecting a downage for a little under a week, at most. That's why I was surprised when they got it back up so quickly.

Honest

Hi!
Years
It went great, actually! I tutor at a tutoring center, spent my first hour grading essays (6th grade level), then an hour helping this hopeless 2nd grader, then two hours teaching a class of 5th graders math, and then an hour overtime finishing the essays. I wasn't supposed to get paid today, but my boss was pretty impressed with me, so she did and she even drove me home. Apparently the kids think I'm fun, and better than any teacher they've had before :D

Probably shouldn't have said holy crap in front of the young ones though, oops.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hah, it can be hard to control what to say in front of kids. What comes out of your mouth = could be offensive to the kids lmao. Personal experience: do not say "you suck" in school. You will be confronted by an angry parent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back