• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Randomlocke Versus - Boast Bros

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: 25/?? Can't Get Along - Boast Bros

As the Bros reach stalemates in their journey, tensions mount. What will be more important, a win, or friendship?

Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: Part 26 - Rock Tunnel - Boast Bros

Fish trevasses the Rock Tunnel, but he forgot something important. As tension mounts, the Bros are at each others throats!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: Part 27 - Tick Tock - Boast Bros

The clock is running down on Highspeed as Fish continues to rush through Rock Tunnel! With his rival and Fish strategy in play, is there any hope for him?

Spoiler:

Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: Part 28 - Fast Track - Boast Bros

The Bros discuss their childhoods, but an unexpected change in the game disrupts the reminiscence! With the Randomlocke changing the rules, what can the Bros truly believe in?

Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: Part 29 - The Struggle - Boast Bros

Highspeed educates Fish on the spirit of Pokemon, but Fish doesn't listen until someone turns his Pokemon to spirits! Have the tables finally turned on Fish's master plan?
Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: Part 30 - Crossroads - Boast Bros

Fish has vowed that Gengar will live, but Highspeed would love nothing more than to see Fish's plan fail. Never before has so much rested on one dice roll!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: Part 31 - Revamped - Boast Bros
Highspeed gained a brief respite, but as Fish gears up for a second attempt at Rock Tunnel, has anything really changed for the Bros?
Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: Part 32 - FLASH - Boast Bros
Highspeed takes a detour to procure Flash before entering the cave, but Oak wants answers! Why haven't the Bros gathered more Pokemon? Will Oak withhold his gift items?

Spoiler:

Shdwj

Excuse me?
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2016
Hey! I watched the first episode of your series. If it's all right, I'd like to give you some feedback on your video. :)

Great job keeping the design of the video consistent. From the colors to the font, you stuck with a single design scheme and it looks great. Even the end card followed this design. You did a great job keeping the overall video quality high. But not only did you do a good job making sure that the video looked nice...

...You also had good commentary audio quality. This is especially demonstrated at the beginning of the video while you were explaining the rules of the game. The commentary audio and the game audio was balanced well so that I could hear you guys talking. Overall, very nice AV quality!

Continue practicing your commentary with your friend. You guys did a good job but continue to practice talking with each other while you record. As is possible, make sure that both of you guys sound lively as you speak to show the enjoyment that you are taking from playing the game together. Nonetheless...

...It was good that you kept the conversation going. From talking about what was going on in the game to asking your friend questions related to Pokemon, there wasn't dead air in the episode that I watched. That's good! As I said earlier, just be sure that the tone of your voice doesn't indicate boredom. I'm not saying that you guys sounded bored--this is just a general tip and reminder from one LPer to another. Try adding a little more excitement to your tone maybe? :)

I like the portion at the top of your video that shows current party Pokemon, amount of badges, and Pokemon lost. I guess this goes along with your great video layout design but I really like this feature. By the end of the series people will be able to see the Pokemon that you have had to part ways with and in any time during the series people will know how many badges you currently have. Nice!

Consider cutting out portions of the game where both of you are grinding UNLESS you find the commentary recorded during those portions to be entertaining, informative etc. This is so that the viewer gets to watch more in one episode of your series. In the episode that I watched, your commentary was pretty diverse so it was okay. But maybe think about cutting out some portions of grinding that aren't necessary.

I only got to watch one episode of your series, but I wanted to give you my feedback on that video. Great job, man! I hope that you find this feedback useful in some way. :)

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: Part 33 - Bad Things - Boast Bros
Highspeed and Fish discuss really bad things in the gaming community while Highspeed prepares to enter Rock Tunnel.

Spoiler:

Hey! I watched the first episode of your series. If it's all right, I'd like to give you some feedback on your video.
1.%20smile.gif

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Highspeed: Holy cow how did I miss this post. First of all, thank you very much for your feedback, as the show's "producer," posts like yours absolutely make my day. Personally, I thank you for all the praise, it makes me happy to hear that someone enjoys our work from an observer's standpoint. The technical feedback is very much appreciated, and Im glad to hear that you enjoyed the elements of design and the technical quality. In response to some of your concerns, yes, our commentary was very rough, but I'm happy to say that we continue to improve in that department, technically and otherwise. As for grinding, I faced a tough decision due to the fact that this is a versus, and unfortunately all I can say is that by episode 30 or so, most of the dual grinding segments are obsolete thanks to Fish's shenanigans. All in all, we're still learning, and I hope you will continue to enjoy the series :D Thank you so much for this

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: Part 34 - Dropping Bombs - Boast Bros
Fish heads south as Highspeed finally tackles Rock Tunnel. Will Highspeed make it out before Fish figures out where to go?
Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: Part 35 - Shakespeare - Boast Bros
The Bros get classy as they discuss their performance history, but the cultured discussion won't last when another Pokemon hits the chopping block! Can Highspeed save one of his power hitters?

Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: Part 36 - Decompression - Boast Bros
Highspeed escapes the cave and books it to Lavender Town, but not the Pokemon Center! What is he looking for and why is he convinced it will change the game?
Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: Part 37 - Gamble - Boast Bros
Both Bros have reached a stalemate, Highspeed with moves, Fish with location. Neither can afford to waste time, who will cast away their stubbornness for a win?

Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: Part 38 - Combat Hat - Boast Bros
The Bros engage in a race for the Rainbow Badge! Who will win in a fair race, and potential preview of the Elite Four matchup?

Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: Part 39 - Reload - Boast Bros
Fish accidentally acquires an awesome new Pokemon, while Highspeed intentionally acquires three wimpy ones. Can any of them help the Bros secure a victory?
Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: Part 40 - Upstream - Boast Bros
Fish can't decide what he wants to kill next. While he wanders about, Pwnd grows ever stronger. The Randomlocke appears to be coming to yet another impasse!
Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
keeping up with you guys! Good luck!

Highspeed: Thank you VGOS!

Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: Part 41 - Variety Hour - Boast Bros
Fish realizes that Highspeed has pulled a fast one and races to the Rocket Hideout! Will he get there in time?

Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: Part 42 - Truce - Boast Bros

A temporary alliance has Fish guessing over Highspeed's motives. Will Highspeed really help him reach the boss, or is he setting the perfect trap?

Spoiler:

Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: Part 43 - Hypnotion - Boast Bros

A particularly benevolent Highspeed continues to help Fish while building his team. What could his plan be, and how long before Pwnd reaches full power?

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back