• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weekly 4th Gen Battles (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
Years
haunter.gif
Me!

I might be a little late, but I'll be here :)
haunter.gif
haunter.gif

Garrabutártulo

Years
I'm sorry I couldn't be on time :s I had some wifi problems, and my computer froze and everything was chaos here in my apartment (I think there was a little zombie apocalipse here too).
Today I'll be here right on time, and all my NU pokes too :)

Last edited:

Garrabutártulo

Years
I'm on :)
I'm battling some guy called Mike (didn't see who accepted my challenge) but I have NUs and he plays OUs!!

Ok... nobody else is here? Gonz0? Peanut? I said I would be here with my NUs... T.T Now I have an OU team, but can change to NU again

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2012
anyone else coming on? If not I shall be signing off shortly :)

haha sorry that was me, didn't realise you were using NU's xD

Last edited:
Years
ok i just got a new DSI XL so ill try to make it this weekend so i can battle some of the new people here

im also up for challenges anytime, i live in the US and my time zone is PST(GMT -8:00)

Garrabutártulo

Years
Great... but I don't have any UU team haha. So... people, just answer Radekal about that.

I'll be here in like 35 minutes and then go away in like an hour after I get in. Someone else is coming today?

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2011
joining

my fc is in my sig,
and i would be happy to battle especally fight a rotom or driftblim i need to see for my pokedex

Years
my fc is in my sig,
and i would be happy to battle especally fight a rotom or driftblim i need to see for my pokedex

pokemon you battle online dont get added to your pokedex and i think rotom is banned according to smogon's gen4 ban list so no one will be using it in a normal battle

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
pokemon you battle online dont get added to your pokedex and i think rotom is banned according to smogon's gen4 ban list so no one will be using it in a normal battle

Rotom isn't banned, BUT the alternative forms of Rotom are.
That's only because they didn't exist in DP so it would get glitchy while fighting against DP player... When you go to wifi/union room with one of Rotom's alternatives it loses it's form and additional attack becoming a regular Rotom.
Yes, Gamefreak sucks :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back