• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I dunno. The remake of Fright Night was enjoyable. That may have something to do with David Tennant in leather pants though.
Touche, I completely forgot about that one. And its Tennant in leather pants combined with Ferrel as a cocky vampire. I mean.....I'm a guy, and the girlfriend in the movie was totally hot giving it a pass.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
After that. Actually Naruto didn't fight that much. All the credit is to Killer Bee.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
You. The Raikage fight happens after the island iirc, right before Naruto joins the fight. Ι just read it a couple of days ago too, my memory gets all fuzzy sometimes. XD

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Oh, there we go. Still within the Shinobi War though. The manga is confusing the crap outta me though.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Oh ya *_*

I thought the 4th one was a powerhouse, but the 3rd Raikage is much more of a beast. He even fought the eight tailed beast without armor or weapons and they were both exhausted at the end of the battle *_*

Sir Codin

God, I wish my lab partners would answer their emails. I can't find the results I jotted down from our last lab, so I need to mooch off them and they won't answer my emails back.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yea the Naruto fillers are the worst >.>
But when they actually progress in the main story, it's freakin' awesome.

I heard Bleach got the worst fillers?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
The 3rd Raikage surely was some beast. How can someone have that much of power, speed and everything else?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I wonder if the 1st Raikage was even stronger? They never even mentioned him once in the whole serie. I hope they do in the future.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I don't think they will. The only reason they mentioned all the Hokages is because Konoha is the main location.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Pro-tip: Let it amount for a couple of weeks/months then skip filler accordingly.

Naruto's pretty damn good; I recently caught up on it.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I didn't post in DCC at all yesterday, this feels weird :c

Naruto talk huh? Pretty sure I've said it before, but it's the only manga I've ever read. Hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back