• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Ohh thanks for clarifying :D

Anybody have any predictions on how many episodes there will be?

Ooh I dunno. I believe Kubo-sensei said there would be a short arc after this one, followed by a long one... So there'll probably be episodes to fill those arcs. Not to mention the possible filler arcs, which may be needed if the anime catches up to the manga.

Anyway, I think there'll be at least 100 more episodes, but I haven't got a clue as to how many. I just think 100 is the least amount of additional episodes there would be. There'll probably be more though.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Ooh I dunno. I believe Kubo-sensei said there would be a short arc after this one, followed by a long one... So there'll probably be episodes to fill those arcs. Not to mention the possible filler arcs, which may be needed if the anime catches up to the manga.

Anyway, I think there'll be at least 100 more episodes, but I haven't got a clue as to how many. I just think 100 is the least amount of additional episodes there would be. There'll probably be more though.
Thats good XD
Its not going to end anytime soon then xD

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
So the manga and anime is gonna go on for a while... good.

FMA recently ended, and Naruto and One Piece are both at like, the final battle. Would be suckish if Bleach would end now too.

What, are they hurrying to finish before 2012? xD;

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
To tell the truth I kind of wanted Bleach to end. I didn't like what Kubo was doing with this Arc at all. Even when all the Captains were fighting we didn't see much of their powers. Same goes for the Vizards, they just kinda got wiped out. As long as the next Arc is better than this one I will have no complaints.

Years
Still she could have been useful D:

And is it Halibel or Harribel? I've heard both ways :3

I think pronunciation is a matter as well; we know the Japanese can't pronounce the letter L very well. Like how Lilinette is pronounced as 'Ririnette'. But that doesn't mean we can pronounce Barragan as Ballagan. XD

I believe Kubo/the Japanese version uses "Harribel" but the official dubs use "Hallibel".
Personally, I like using Hallibel, because... Well, it sounds more feminine imo XD. Idk, I just prefer the Ls.

I like the R better, because it sounds more Japanese :3

Is Tia going to get a flashback? Because I'm pretty sure in the manga she didn't D:

Yeah she didn't. Which is why I'm kinda looking forward for next week's episodes. :3

If, I mean when, Kubo is really going to end Bleach, I just hope at least he will reveal all the Captains' bankai. =\

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hey guys, sorry that I haven't posted in a while.
I guess I was just busy doing other thing and not on my comp as much, which might be a good thing. xD
Yeah, bummer that there was no manga this week.
I believe that I commented on the manga this week already.

Spoiler:
What is zenki?

Spoiler:
Physically and offensively, Kenpachi is probably the strongest captain other than Yamamoto and Aizen. But he lacks a bit in the other departments, compared to those two. Kenpachi has flash step compareable speed, even though he does know flash step. Plus he has absolutely no skill with Kidō.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Still she could have been useful D:

And is it Halibel or Harribel? I've heard both ways :3

Well Halibel is American romanization and Harribel is Japanese. Iirc there is not letter l and andother letter I'm forgetting in the japanese alphabet. So that's way in most anime people that have some R in there name gets translated and replaced with an L. Ex Kururu( from Konjiki no Gash Bell) is romanized to Kululu( Zatch Bell)

No manga this week D:
This is my last week of summer! D:

I was mad but if its for something as important as the Obon then I shouldn't be mad.

So the manga and anime is gonna go on for a while... good.

FMA recently ended, and Naruto and One Piece are both at like, the final battle. Would be suckish if Bleach would end now too.

What, are they hurrying to finish before 2012? xD;

Naruot at the final battle pfft. He still has 1000 more battles to do before his series is done

I still wonder how much stronger he would be xD

I wonder how strong Yachiru is xD

I always wonder what her shinkai is. Hopefully we see it one day :D.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Obon? Whats that? O.o

I would be laughing if Yachiru's Bankai makes her stronger then kenpachi xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Oh I also forgot to say, starting Thursday I won't be on till next summer hopefully. School is starting D:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Well I'm out of school at the moment so yeah n n'. Obon is basically a festival where people go to guide there dead ancestor from the dead for a few nights of festivities and to spend time with there family. These ghost tend to live with a member of the family until the Obon is done and it time for them to depart again. Interesting yes

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Well I'm out of school at the moment so yeah n n'. Obon is basically a festival where people go to guide there dead ancestor from the dead for a few nights of festivities and to spend time with there family. These ghost tend to live with a member of the family until the Obon is done and it time for them to depart again. Interesting yes
Oh. Thats sort of like the Day of the Dead in Mexico right?
To bad we don't have anything like that in my religion.

Jung

Sica please.
Years
What is zenki?

Zenki is when Kenny removes his eye-patch and goes insane. :o Well, I got Zenki from Bleach The 3rd Phantom DS.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Just a question from Bleach: Diamond Dust Rebellion;
Spoiler:

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Just a question from Bleach: Diamond Dust Rebellion;
Spoiler:

Spoiler: