• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new mod with numbers! D:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Eleven hours ago, Kenshin5 became a mod and we have rejoiced everywhere but here! Despite the disturbing trend of mods with numbers in their name (they're taking over. I knew this day would come...), this is most definitely a cause for celebration!

I haven't yet been lucky enough to meet him personally in my time on PC, but I can't wait to get to know him better :). He'll be helping Kirbychu to watch over the Pokemon Anime section, so anime fans and PC members alike should raise their glasses!

cheers-2-champagne-glasses-clinking.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS KENSHIN5! AAA SO EXCITING \o/

Last edited:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
I was waiting for a thread to be made. Once again congrates Kenshin! I saw this coming a while back XD.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I've already greeted him in his profile, but greeting him one more time wouldn't hurt right? :P

Once again, you deserved it! Congratulations and definitely looking forward to see what you will bring up to the whole Pokemon Anime board & to the fans alike! ^___^;;

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Congratulations! This is indeed a joyous time of celebration... now where's the champagne I was promised?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Congrats! Every time I read your reports, I wonder "why aren't you a mod?!" and I guess I won't have to do that now. XD But this is very well-deserved and if your mod tactics are as good and informative as your reports, you'll do fantastic!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
If you weren't EVERYWHERE and settled down in one place, you'd have been a mod sooner. You've only yourself to blame for having to wait too long! tehe. Congrats though!!! Long time coming, and I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job as you have very solid reports that are rarely disagreed upon!!!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I have to say, although I really was hoping to get the job, congratulations. You're really dedicated to the section.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Eleven hours ago, Kenshin5 became a mod and we have rejoiced everywhere but here! Despite the disturbing trend of mods with numbers in their name (they're taking over. I knew this day would come...), this is most definitely a cause for celebration!

I haven't yet been lucky enough to meet him personally in my time on PC, but I can't wait to get to know him better :). He'll be helping Kirbychu to watch over the Pokemon Anime section, so anime fans and PC members alike should raise their glasses!

cheers-2-champagne-glasses-clinking.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS KENSHIN5! AAA SO EXCITING \o/
Thanks for the thread Chu (= Megan and Livey we will take this place over with our numbers!

Congratulations on your endavour. I hope you do a great job as a moderator which I am sure you will! ;D
Thanks, I hope a do a good job as well. I just hope I can emphasize the community instead of myself since I am here for them.

I was waiting for a thread to be made. Once again congrates Kenshin! I saw this coming a while back XD.
I have heard that one multiple times xD. I saw it coming 2 days ago though. Thanks for the congrats.

I've already greeted him in his profile, but greeting him one more time wouldn't hurt right? :P

Once again, you deserved it! Congratulations and definitely looking forward to see what you will bring up to the whole Pokemon Anime board & to the fans alike! ^___^;;
Oh no your thanks are hurting me, what will I ever do!

I'd like to think of it as, what will everyone bring to the board. We are Pokemon COMMUNITY, I'd like to make it about the community, so hopefully we can all get some stuff going together i.e. projects, more games like ABP, and so on.
I've already congratulated but once again, congratulations!
33.png

Thanks Suicune (=

Congratulations! This is indeed a joyous time of celebration... now where's the champagne I was promised?
We already drank all of it in the Staff forums )= Andy said they were crazy when I got there, and he wasn't kiddy xD.

Congrats! Every time I read your reports, I wonder "why aren't you a mod?!" and I guess I won't have to do that now. XD But this is very well-deserved and if your mod tactics are as good and informative as your reports, you'll do fantastic!
Cause I was Supporter xD. My favorite reports are "Belongs in Quick Trade Thread" lulz.

If you weren't EVERYWHERE and settled down in one place, you'd have been a mod sooner. You've only yourself to blame for having to wait too long! tehe. Congrats though!!! Long time coming, and I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job as you have very solid reports that are rarely disagreed upon!!!
Well I was primarily here for Trading in 08/09 then settled in Anime toward late 10 so yeah I could see how I am to blame. I suppose they are good that's what I was told at Marriland, but I just thought giving the most info on something helps you guys and that is kind of the whole point of reporting in the first place.

My, my! A mod in Marriland and a mod In PC... :3

I wonder how you will fair! In any case, congrats, Kenshin!
I know I know, didn't you get the memo that I am going to take over the Pokemon world!

I wonder that as well... Thanks Shawn, it's too bad we can be on the Team at the same time though )= hopefully I can be a discussion master like you.

I have to say, although I really was hoping to get the job, congratulations. You're really dedicated to the section.
I inversely was hoping that for you. I have seen little to no one that is more helpful around the site then you. You are always adding something too the discussion when other replies may be bland yours seem to be above and beyond. I really hope one day that we are working together as well cause I adamantly think you deserve it as well. At least we can still fight over Episode titles(which I updated) xD.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Soon, you guys. soooooon. :D

But right now let's celebrate Kenshin5's modding. ok? Congrats, man! I'm sure you'll do great in Anime :D

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Weeeeeeee congrats Kenshin! Bet you'll do great <3

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Oh, I just I noticed we had a new mod. Congratultions on becoming a mod, Kenshin! You deserved the promotion~! I say that to everyone who becomes a mod, lol. Enjoy your powas. > : O

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Congratulations, Kenshin!1!!! :3
I bet you'll do a fantastic job!~

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Whoo, congrats! I knew it was only a matter of time, with how active you were. :D You'll do great!
Should be fun, if we have regulars like you and Mew. Definitely looking forward to the future of the forum.

Weeeeeeee congrats Kenshin! Bet you'll do great <3
That's what I am aiming for, thanks again.

Oh, I just I noticed we had a new mod. Congratultions on becoming a mod, Kenshin! You deserved the promotion~! I say that to everyone who becomes a mod, lol. Enjoy your powas. > : O
I would hope they all did xD. Thanks, I am sure I will, put it's not really about enjoying but more the fact that I get to me more hands on i.e. take reports which I will enjoy as opposed to reporting and waiting on it.

Congrats! I already told you via VM, but you totally deserved it. (;
Thanks, again I hear that often now I just hope to prove it and not just make empty promises.

Congratulations, Kenshin!1!!! :3
I bet you'll do a fantastic job!~
Lulz love the !!!!11111!!!

I sure hope so thanks (=

Back