• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Masters (Recruiting)

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
Username: Gerokunz
Skill: I can map, script, I have some tiles by me but it's not perfect.
Hacking experience: Few months...
Proof: Click at White Amethyst at my siggy... Tiles in attachments... (It's up to you, will you use it or not, I'll not mad...)
Time zone: GMT +07:00
Main contact style: VM or PM it's up to you...

Hacking only my own hack will be bored...
guess what George? your in :)

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
I have never really done one properly, so here it is:

Username: Call me Nigel
Skill: I can insert the cries. You just have to send me the cries you want me to add. Scripting (If you need more scripters...)
Hacking experience: 8 Months
Proof: Here's a video: http://youtu.be/xEoCI4qO4H0 It's nothing much but I can do other stuff like Give Items, Give Pokemon etc
Time zone:
Main contact style: Xat.com/PinkishPurple or PM/VMs

Luna The Absol

Champion of Telea
Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2013
Username:Luna the Absol
Skill:Music(have midi music creators)and map making(i do need tiles provided, i merely make amazing maps with tiles that don't usually go together)
Hacking experience:I have had personal projects and currently finding people for Pokemon Dark Soul.
Proof:You give me a challenge to make something. I have none of my personal stuff left cuz my mom cleared it from my computer.
Time zone:Eastern standard (USA)
Main contact style:email/pm
I will try to make myself available for your roms as long as I can get the same for mine.

PokemonMasters

Years
Ok guys. Haven't talked to many of you guys in a while. I'm starting out fresh. If anyone wants to join then that'd be cool. Also members that are currently on this team, If you want to rejoin please fill ut the application form again. Thanks :)

thor348

That's Oak to You
Years
Username: thor348
Skill: Any, but I see you need a tileset guy. I sprited the first 51 pokemon for a pokemon game I was making with rpg2003 till i discovered pokemon essentials by Maruno. I've edited his overworld tilesets to fit all of my needs for my fan game.
Hacking experience:started with hacking the old school red and blue, when 'advanced' tools came out I started hacking emerald mainly.
Proof: I don't know how to show you proof cause I haven't fully hacked a game, just modified a lot of little things within them.
Time zone: Central
Main contact style: PM or email

PokemonMasters

Years
Username: thor348
Skill: Any, but I see you need a tileset guy. I sprited the first 51 pokemon for a pokemon game I was making with rpg2003 till i discovered pokemon essentials by Maruno. I've edited his overworld tilesets to fit all of my needs for my fan game.
Hacking experience:started with hacking the old school red and blue, when 'advanced' tools came out I started hacking emerald mainly.
Proof: I don't know how to show you proof cause I haven't fully hacked a game, just modified a lot of little things within them.
Time zone: Central
Main contact style: PM or email

Accepted as an all rounder :)

Back