• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoenn RéBURST [M] [OOC + SU]

Khawill

<3
Years
About my latest post.
A. Sara is not literally an orphan, her father is alive in Orre (though Sara has no way to contact him because she never bothered to learn his address or phone number, so she is alone family wise in Hoenn)
B. Yes her mother is dead.
C. I honestly never expected her to die.
D. Sara is pissed

Edit* Sara and/or Selena are both free for interaction. Simply approach her (she is the sobbing girl with cut up hands and covered in building dust)

Last edited:

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Okay, so we all have some sense of time here, as established by Khawill early on when he spontaneously made it dark, it takes about seven hours to take an uninterrupted walk from Littleroot to Petalburg. Expect to spend the night there or in Oldale.

From Petalburg to Rustboro, Petalburg Woods included, is about nine hours.

For an example of placement, it's currently early afternoon for Eli on Day 2 (Day 1 being when she and most of the other original characters started their journey). It should be about the same for Sara.

TornZero

Years
After you release a Pokémon, you are able to use it to catch another one, but (for a sense of wear and tear of recyclable devices) its capture effectiveness will degrade about 30% after each release, so you can't reuse a Pokéball more than twice before you can start considering it useless.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Name: Giovanni "Gio" Luca

Appearance: Giovanni is roughly 6'4, a bit taller than some of the guys his age. He weighs about 140 pounds and is well muscled. He has long black hair that hangs loosely around his head. It has the general appearance of being sweaty. His skin is tan, and his face is angular, his eyes are grey. He has a tattoo across his arm that says, "We'll all be saved in the end." He wears a black v-neck, black skinny jeans, and black van-like shoes. He has a muscular build. He looks rather attractive if you like tan, tall, deep-voiced men. He has an affinity for metal music, so he usually has a large pair of black headphones hanging around his neck.

Personality: Giovanni generally tries to pull of the whole, "I'm a badass and I don't care what you think about me," bit, but on the inside, he's sensitive. People automatically judge him by his heavy metal look and his heavy metal love. The first assumption is that he's a heartless jerk who only cares about himself, but this isn't true. He's just as caring as the next guy, but he's afraid to show it. He's just gone with other's accusations to make him a little more secure. If he takes you for a friend, you'd be perfectly safe until he lays dead. If you make an enemy of him, he treats you with cold indifference. He once fell in love, but the girl dissed him the worst way possible: When he tried to talk to her in front of the entire school, she laughed and said, "Crawl back in the grave you came from." He hasn't loved more than metal and some other things since. His parents weren't around a lot, so he needs a mentor.

History: Gio was born in Mauville City. His parents left him at an early age, so he was moved into an orphanage. He was very lonely from an early age, as the other kids tended to leave him to his own buisness, and he always kept to his own buisness. He never talked to anyone who didn't talk to him first, a very firm strategy that kept him out of trouble...usually. He got into the occasional fight with the orphanage bullies, but he usually won. That was a double-edged sword. He got in trouble for it, but he was left by those he didn't want to be bothered by. When he was 15, he was kicked out of the orphanage for a fight that led one of the bullies to the hospital. At first, he didn't know what to do. He took to hanging out with the punks of Mauville behind the Game Corner, and they adopted him as their own. It turned out a few of them had a metal band, and he was good at screaming, so they took him as their lead singer. They performed for a few clubs until he was kicked out for making a decision without the band. After that, he just wandered south until he stumbled upon Littleroot Town, and Proffesor Birch's lab.

Starter: Howler the Poochyena

Here we are. Let me know if I can do anything to fix it. :)

Last edited:

TornZero

Years
Name: What happened to the viking, man? Fine. (Also, I'm totally calling him Lu Lu in the capture posts.)

Appearance: Fine.

Personality: No one cares about the sensitive, but fine.

History: Fine.

Pokémon: Since it's typically a wild Pokémon, you have to do something besides just getting it from Birch. Maybe he sees Giovanni wrestling with it and gives him a Pokéball! |D

Anyways, you've definitely gotten a lot, lot, lot, lot, lot better since Forrest. (I hope.) While we have a "Do Not Let On Premises" for danaxe, I see no reason now that we can't give you a second chance. (Okay, I know I've been taking some jabs at danaxe, but it's been a while, and it's totally funny.) |D

Never thought I'd say this, but ACCEPTED!

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I'll be back soon. (As soon as I find that particular page)

Ain-t-Nobody-Got-Time-Fo-Dat-sweet-brown-31241125-480-330.jpg

(Could you tell me what page it's on? ;))

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Lord Jesus, a fire! Hereto, you're back!!! Welcome, welcome, fellow tribute :)
May the odds be ever in your favor!

Anyways, yes, Torn is in Rusturf Tunnel, no, you can't go there yet. I first have to post the next chapoter, then you go have some epic battles with Team Gaia :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
Um, where is the Move Tutor in Hoenn? All I can find is the Move Relearner, so I'm not sure how to teach my Delibird some tutor moves

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
As stated, you don't really need to acquire TMs or reach a tutor to teach moves. At the discretion of the GMs [which is us, by the way, HARRROOOOO!], Deli may learn awesome moves if we feel like you've tried your best on your posts. Whenever this happens, it will be pointed out in a reply of ours.

So, yeah, if you want moar moves, then post something worth of awesome! :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
alright then. I'm starting to get some semblance of a strategy forming with Delibird. And I'm planning on releasing Deerling and getting a different guy in his place. I won't spoil the surprise, but you guys will be meh about it.

also, where did the spelling moar come from? it makes no sense.

also, can I have a capture update, please? I tried capturing a Spheal.

Last edited:
Back