• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nightmare's Breeding Grounds

Years
Hiya and welcome to my breeding grounds!
I would like to make other people happy with pokemon I breed so that's why I am setting up shop.

Tell me what you want bred, What IVS, Egg moves and nature and I will get right to it as soon as I see it. I don't have acces to many Hidden Abilities yet so anyone able to help me out, we can work a deal

I would like only legit pokemon in return for it. So just offer me something and we will work it out.

Pokemon I can definitaly breed are:
Spoiler:

So place an order using this form and get me to work

form:

Name:
Friend Code:
What you want:
What you will trade:
Nickname for pokemon:
Additional Comments:

Please leave a review at my thread http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=322109
FC = 1779-0688-1574
IGN = Sky

Last edited:

cscof

pretty coolish guy
Years
I'd like an Aron with rock head and Ivs in defense and hp, and I'll give you a bagon in return, Probably with an egg move or two (not sure what my Salamance can pass on)

Years
Hey, I'm looking for two actually. I'm looking for:

Chespin, Male, Careful, Bulletproof, 31/31/31/X/31/31
Fennekin, Female, Timid, Blaze, 31/X/31/31/31/31

I'd like them both to be between levels 1 and 5, and egg moves don't matter to me. I'm offering:

Scyther, Female, Adamant, Swarm, 31/31/X/X/31/31
Axew (Japanese), Male, Adamant, Mold Breaker, 31/31/X/X/31/31

Would you be interested? Thanks in advance!

Years
Spoiler:

I think I still have an Aron like that lying around with 5 IVS but I will check when I get home and contact you.

Spoiler:

I will get working on this as soon as I am home. Scyther I already got but Axew sounds good.

Mumzy

Pokemon Raiser
Years
Hi there! I was happy to see that you breed Aarons, Lucky me! X3
I need a Sassy or Adamant natured Aaron. If you happen across one let me know!

I don't have anything great to offer, I have platinum and SS and I will be getting Pokebank soon. Otherwise at the moment the only thing I have worth while are these I suppose:

Japanese - Charmander, Leafeon, Zigzagoon
Simisear, Female, Naughty - Bagon, Female, Lonely

Years
Spoiler:
Afraid I don't got those HA yet:(

How about HA mudkip for HA shroomish or HA gligar

Afraid I don't have that HA aswell yet:/

Spoiler:

Got several IV bred Arons with Sassy nature and egg moves, even 6 IV ones.

Years
just wondering if you were able to breed
Froakie, Timid, Protean 31/xx/31/31/31/31

I can offer you either a 5IV Jolly Pinsir(Moxie) Quick attack and Close Combat as egg moves or a Shellos (5IV) with Storm Drain

Years
just wondering if you were able to breed
Froakie, Timid, Protean 31/xx/31/31/31/31

I can offer you either a 5IV Jolly Pinsir(Moxie) Quick attack and Close Combat as egg moves or a Shellos (5IV) with Storm Drain

Yeah I can breed that, I will start on it asap.
Pinsir sounds great.

Mumzy

Pokemon Raiser
Years
Well I didn't know you have to have black/white to use transfer :c So, the pokemon I had available are still all I have that's decent. But Leafeon is still free to a good home X3 I would name her for you but I got her through trade with the original Japanese name.

I'll add you FC now

Years
Well I didn't know you have to have black/white to use transfer :c So, the pokemon I had available are still all I have that's decent. But Leafeon is still free to a good home X3 I would name her for you but I got her through trade with the original Japanese name.

I'll add you FC now

That's ok. ill add you and ill be online in 40 mins orso

Back