• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Tactics A3: The World of Chaos [T] (OOC/SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Nido, Skymin had her character say something, and I plan on having Zellum (and Gaol) say something too. :)

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
Revisions, revisions, revisions. I thank you for being so patient with me. As it's just annoying to repost the whole SU, I just edited the second one. But if it truly annoys you, I can repost it. On second thought, I'll just repost it.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ DarkAngel91: *applauds* That's better. :D You are...

ACCEPTED! Now go find a place to jump in at and make me proud! :)

EDIT:
I shall post after DarkAngel91 and Spellsun posts. When I post, we shall go on to our respective missions, so hang back and chillax people.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@ Nex Malum: Guys I'm going to be stuck at a college conference for the next 7-8 hours so if I'm not back by the time missions start and you two are really wanting to continue, then Discordant Harmony will have permission to slightly bunny Corth until I get back.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ DarkAngel91: Good starting post.

@ Clan Gully: Oh, and Lord Cradelford Ruza will be making his appearance when I post, in case anyone was wondering.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@ Nex Malum: I'm back... oh by the way I found out a nice little formula - 8 hours of guest speakers with no breaks = me almost killing myself to make the voices stop.

@DarkAngel91: Glad to have you aboard this roleplay! The more the merrier!

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ EVERYONE: Due to reasons I do not know, Xilfer123 has left PC, leaving me alone in charge of this. From this moment on, I will be controlling Zellum and Gaol. They will be my characters. Oh, and do not expect a post from me tonight.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
BUMP!

Just giving this baby a bump. Sorry everyone, but I had personal crap to take care of today. Anyways, we're starting on the missions tomorrow people!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
At the Game Master's request, this thread and the IC thread have been closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back