• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Tough call there but I'd have to say Zapdos probably lol.

Shoe Lover, is Canada as cold as everyone else says it is?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
You rip its wings off and smash its head in the pavement as it tries to get up lol. Think necromorphs basically lol.

Chaval, have you ever heard of Agent Pubeit before?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Peachy-San, Have you ever played Tales Of The Abyss before and if so how is it when compared to the other Tales games in the franchise when it comes to it being worth getting or not?
Tales of the Abyss was the second, and one the three Tales of games that I have played and beaten. Tales of the Abyss is really good, and depending on your preferences it can arguably be better than Tales of Symphonia. For a while, I was more of a fan of Abyss than Symphonia when I first beat it, but when I play Symphonia again after that, I learned that I enjoy the cast and story for Symphonia much more than Abyss. Again of course, it's all personal preference. Regardless, I do recommend it as it is a great game.

shu's_lover92, what would be your favorite month of the year.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Oh that's an easy one, the filler and that's me being kind lol.

What do you like more, lasanga or pizza?
XD I hate the fillers too.

And one of my best friends makes the best lasagna in the world. =D (note, Lasagna isn't my favorite food, but it's still much better than pizza)

So Xulek, what's your favorite food?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
umm my favourite month of the year... uuummm August

BinaryPeach, what is your favourite chocolate?
Hmmm... If you mean chocolate bar, then Twix. If it's type of Chocolate, then uhm.. Hersey's Cookies and Cream? I'm not too big of a chocolate fan.

---

Somari, if you could take out any character from the Ace Attorney games, who would it be.

(and as a side note, I actually beat the case with Acro tonight, aha).

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Heh, I get two questions. :P
Pikapal642:Why do you like the man in your avatar so much?

Because that is Cormag, from Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones. He was one of my strongest units in my latest playthrough, so I wanted to make a sig using some awesome fan art I found of him. xD Plus he's smexy

Pikapal642 - what Fire Emblem games have you played?

Just Rekka No Ken and Sacred Stones. xD

BinaryPeaches: When did you first play ToS?

Years
Donavannj, why did you choose "Last Candy Cane Forest Elf" as your usertitle?

Because Candy Cane Forest Elf was one of my past usernames, and I remembered the backstory I had conceived for the "character" associated with it, having him be the last of his kind. having killed them all himself and blaming a fatal disease on the deaths of the others instead of owning up to killing those he despised so much

Pikapal642, what's the craziest thing you can remember happening to you while playing a Super Smash Brothers game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back