• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In the midnight hour, she cries because she's sad and alone and just a little pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
And music, of course. Don't forget the one thing that motivates us procrastinators by giving us feels. :>

There hasn't been a single pre-2002 Alice in Chains song I haven't absolutely loved yet. Just opened up and listened to Nutshell for the first time. It's insanely depressing, yet it touches the depths of my soul. I guess everything Layne Staley sings kind of does. >w<

Who has a mullet these days? Like, really.
Phone thieves in McDonald's, apparently.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm getting in love with death metal. I mean who can hate Cannibal Corpse? :p

Alexander Nicholi

Years
I was doing some self-analysis as to why I like the old Alice in Chains so much, considering it's got such a depressing melody all over it. Maybe that's just what I am, what I feel… it's what connects with me. That kind of says about me that overall I'm a reminiscing pessimist, like Layne because of his heroin addiction. I don't think that's too good of a persona for me. <_>

Yukari

I'm getting in love with death metal. I mean who can hate Cannibal Corpse? :p
All metal is awesome, particularly death metal, power metal, and heavy metal. I think I might turn some on now.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
All metal is awesome, particularly death metal, power metal, and heavy metal. I think I might turn some on now.

You forgot a cappella metal. It's a thing now. Though I guess Van Canto is power/heavy metal... I just find the a cappella aspect amazing.

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
the only Alice in Chains album I can get into is Jar of Flies. so sad, man.

and I can't get into death metal at all. (or power metal.) my favorite metal subgenres are black metal, sludge metal, drone metal, doom metal, and stoner metal.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
The best songs to listen to are… damn, I love all of them. o_o

Some of my favorites are Down in a Hole, I Stay Away, No Excuses, Angry Chair, and Nutshell. Rooster and Man in the Box are givens.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
COOKIES? Cookies! Coooooooooooooookiesssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Yeah i like cookies and cream, cookie dough also.

"Me eat cookie! Then me bang Snooki!"

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Metal has always been difficult for me to listen to. Probably the "most metal" thing I've ever gotten into is Sonata Arctica or Black Tide, if you even consider that metal. I guess you can call me a wuss in that department considering I listen to mostly indie and alternative rock.

Panic! At the Disco, The 1975, or The Black Keys anyone?

Crux

Evermore
Years
Panic! At the Disco really lost me with this new album to be honest. Pretty.Odd. and A Fever You Can't Sweat Out were both great, though.

And the Black Keys are awesome. Why? Cause I'm a Lonely Boy. Cause I'm a lonely boy!

:3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
When it comes to music, I like pretty much all genres. Though, I try to limit myself a bit in rap department. To me, they just don't make sense sometimes. x_x;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back