• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Furious Flames - Fire Red Hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I dunno yet... I was thinking something like you talk to someone in a PC and you can teleport to every city and town in Hoenn. So pretty similar. But if we manage to add more flight spots then you will be able to fly to Hoenn like normal.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Oh, another problem... We would have to add another world map since there is 4 in FR Kanto and Sevii. Hm...

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 7, 2014
Oh, another problem... We would have to add another world map since there is 4 in FR Kanto and Sevii. Hm...

would it be possible to bunch all of the Sevii Islands into one or two maps instead of three to make room for hoenn?

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2019
I can't remember if the Sevii islands have fly spots, but if they do, could you remove those (since you can use the Seagallop ferries to get from island to island) and then if there aren't enough for all of the towns in Hoenn then have fly spots for various towns that are spread out across Hoenn (so not Mauville and Vendanturf, because it is very easy to get between them). Then you wouldn't have to implement more fly spots, or a teleportation system.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2018
oh i forgot to ask if you are planning to add battle frontier as in the third generation game

realy cool project hope you finish it soon

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
I just wanna wish you luck in this project, and also to ask will breeding and bicycle be in the game?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Battle Frontier will take a pile of ASM to work in FR. And there is breeding and bicycle in FR too. However the Fronteir Brains could appear around Hoenn.

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2013
Battle Frontier will take a pile of ASM to work in FR. And there is breeding and bicycle in FR too. However the Fronteir Brains could appear around Hoenn.

Sorry to barge in uninvited, but why not make the Battle Frontier more anime-style? As in, put the facilities hidden around Kanto and only available until the player has defeated Steven at Hoenn? Would be interesting as a Kanto-expansion.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Sorry to barge in uninvited, but why not make the Battle Frontier more anime-style? As in, put the facilities hidden around Kanto and only available until the player has defeated Steven at Hoenn? Would be interesting as a Kanto-expansion.

I will agree with the anime styled battle frontier because an additional battle frontier like the one in emerald which is like a sub-region would be too much.Though i don't pretty much care about battle frontier...

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
We don't want too many things in our hack at once but we will definately put it in consideration. :DD

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
U'm, we've done half of Route 104 and Petalburg Forest, I should be done soon!

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2019
U'm, we've done half of Route 104 and Petalburg Forest, I should be done soon!
Sounds great, any news on whether or not the 4th gen evolutions will be in, along with the Hoenn music? Also, did you see my post about the fly spots?
I can't remember if the Sevii islands have fly spots, but if they do, could you remove those (since you can use the Seagallop ferries to get from island to island) and then if there aren't enough for all of the towns in Hoenn then have fly spots for various towns that are spread out across Hoenn (so not Mauville and Vendanturf, because it is very easy to get between them). Then you wouldn't have to implement more fly spots, or a teleportation system.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
We would have to insert a Hoenn world map then. And where are the Sevii WMs located? D:

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2019
We would have to insert a Hoenn world map then. And where are the Sevii WMs located? D:
Ah okay, I didn't realise you weren't planning on doing that. Perhaps just using teleportation is the best idea then. I'm not sure what you mean by the Sevii WMs, are you talking about these three world maps? (Apparently it is possible to fly between the islands that are on the same map, just in case you wanted comfirmation)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Yup, them maps. If I find the WP though I will try to add Hoenn. :)

RichterSnipes

Not even a nibble...
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 1, 2023
Wow Suicune and atif, this is turning into a highly ambitious project! And to think that it started as just a harder, 386 FireRed. If you guys can really pull off putting Hoenn into the game I'll be verrrrrrry amazed. And happy!

Concerning the world map issues you guys might have, I actually had plans on merging the three Sevii Isles maps into one awhile ago. I still have the custom map I had set up for it if you guys could use it. I've checked it to make sure that all the physical map spaces are in valid locations. The islands themselves are located in similar places relative to their respective maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back