• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Is there any way to search for a specific VM?

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
I can't seem to find a way but I'm looking for a specific VM (probably embedded in the middle somewhere of my own pages).

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Well, that's a way to do it, but it only searches as far as the displayed VMs on that one page. I think Feign means searching for a specific VM through pages of them, which can't be done from the looks of it. D:

t'is what I thought. I'm looking for a specific link, so at least that will be eye catching.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Yeah, very much so. Especially for those who have now hundreds of pages.

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
Years
That would be SOOO handy. I've had that problem before and (as you know) it's unbelievably annoying.

If there's not one, is it possible to install/add one?

.Seth

.explorer.
Years
I think this would be a very useful idea. I usually don't search my VM's for something, but there is this one thing I need to look up in there. And it's probably a couple hundred pages back. D:

The only problem I see with this is if VM's aren't stored in a database (care to clarify, somebody?), then it might not be able to search through them.

Back