• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Borderlands 2

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Been playing this with Andy and David. It's a definite improvement over the first game - there's more variety in environments and guns, enemies are smarter, and there's more of a plot. The humor is still there in full force too. My main complaint is that a lot of the quests are still busywork - go here, collect 20 of these, kill 10 of these, etc. It also seems to be a bit glitchier than the first game. We've had to restart once or twice and there's one quest that we just can't turn in because it's glitched.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Basically haven't/will not go outside for at least a couple of months while I undergo hibernation and play this game. The # of guns is beautiful.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
borderlands 2 is the king of badass, goty for me.
so beeutiful. the characters..the guns...and of course the innumerous feels.

I dunno man, Steve was pretty cool.

...erhem. ehhhem.
you will be happy to know...

Back