• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

⚤ Mystery Eggs [Baby Pokémon Club] ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Haha Riolu is really cute, nice choice! Mainly its little cry <3

Welcome to you to our cute Club rainerman3! I will add you as soon as possible =D
So, you are a Riolu fan too? Thehehe I love this one too. I dreamed about Riolu, like over two or three days ago, that made me more in love with Riolu :3

I will create a event soon, when enough members have joined this club!

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
Riolu is a really good dog.
I'm not a fan of fighting types, but riolu and lucario have for sure great designs and are blue doggies.

Tell us more about your dream, Galoria~

I can't wait for the first event, can you give us some tip?

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Well, it was a long dream! I dreamed about Riolu. And before that dream, Lucario wanted me to be a "Gardian" or something like that, to protect people. After that long dream, I was in a daycare, with Lucario. When Lucario gone, I was so sad...
And then, I dealt with baby Pokémon in the daycare, it was so cuuute! I loved to take care of Pichu and Riolu. But one day, the daycare was attacked by someone, that Lucario wanted to defeat. All baby Pokémon were gone or died...The old breeders too.
And now, that Riolu looked at me, and he wanted me to take care of him. I will done it with it here, because it's too long '°'

I'm not a great fan of combat Pokémon too, but Lucario is one of my favorite in this type!

Some type about the event? I can't help about that D:
But I can tell you what ideas do I have.

Avishka, you can take a second egg darling!

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Well, it was a long dream! I dreamed about Riolu. And before that dream, Lucario wanted me to be a "Gardian" or something like that, to protect people. After that long dream, I was in a daycare, with Lucario. When Lucario gone, I was so sad...
And then, I dealt with baby Pokémon in the daycare, it was so cuuute! I loved to take care of Pichu and Riolu. But one day, the daycare was attacked by someone, that Lucario wanted to defeat. All baby Pokémon were gone or died...The old breeders too.
And now, that Riolu looked at me, and he wanted me to take care of him. I will done it with it here, because it's too long '°'

I'm not a great fan of combat Pokémon too, but Lucario is one of my favorite in this type!

Thats a pretty cool dream! I think the coolest dream about pokemon was me riding the back of a dragonite over a city.

Well, anyway what type of ideas do you have for the events? Maybe we can have one that directly involves our partner?

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
It is a nice idea CourageHound! Maybe we can pull out our ideas of our heads to make this event better?
But I think we should to wait to make a event like that. Some of new members will have a egg at the beginning and it will be hard to take part a egg in that event :3
We can add it in some weeks, don't worry! I will chat with you and all the members about the next event.
So people, give us ideas ! D:

At the beginning I thought about a simple quizz about all the baby Pokémon.
With three parts.

The first one is simple, with many questions.
The second one will be more hard, with some questions.
And the final and third one, with five or seven questions.
And the final question will be a special question about your Pokémon (:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

that's a interesting dream
i think i never had dreams about pokemon even if i had u don't remember it xD

i want....
851154munchlax.png
the Munchy

Thats a pretty cool dream! I think the coolest dream about pokemon was me riding the back of a dragonite over a city.

Well, anyway what type of ideas do you have for the events? Maybe we can have one that directly involves our partner?
that's a cool dream xD

It is a nice idea CourageHound! Maybe we can pull out our ideas of our heads to make this event better?
But I think we should to wait to make a event like that. Some of new members will have a egg at the beginning and it will be hard to take part a egg in that event :3
We can add it in some weeks, don't worry! I will chat with you and all the members about the next event.
So people, give us ideas ! D:

At the beginning I thought about a simple quizz about all the baby Pokémon.
With three parts.

The first one is simple, with many questions.
The second one will be more hard, with some questions.
And the final and third one, with five or seven questions.
And the final question will be a special question about your Pokémon (:
that's an interesting idea :3

How do i join?
I think baby pokemon are cute too.
Ill choose Wynaut.
But tell me how to join!
u just fill this form

Spoiler:

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Hello WobbuffetWynaut! So, if you want to join the club, you have to fill this form:

Name: Galoria
Partner Pokemon:
839393azurill.png

Partner's nickname: Zuzu
Your trainer sprite: Caitlin
Caitlin_OD.png
(Say to me want kind of trainer sprite do you want)
Why do you like baby Pokémon?: Even if they're not strong, all is not about strength. They're totally cute and make us smile!
Do you like all the new systems?: Err..I can not criticize myself, I'm waiting for your reviews about the new systems.
Answer the current topic: To begin, I will let you try to recognize it.

So, first you have to:

- Put your username
- Picking a egg in the shelter (Currently in my first thread)
- Name your egg
- Tell me your trainer sprite that you want, I will add it near your username
- You have to tell us why you like baby Pokémon
- If you like the new systems (Currently in my first thread)
- And you have to asnwer the topic (Currently in the bottom of the thread)

That all! :3

Thanks Avishka darling!
Don't hesitate to give new ideas guyz <3

Wobb

Wynaut
Years
Can i join?
I really want a Wynaut.
i want to join.
How do i join though?

nvm about dat srry i didn't see ur thingy!

Name: Jason (MY REAL NAME)

Partner Pokemon:Wynaut
Partner Pokemon's Name:Wynaut?

Trainer Sprite: N

Why do I like baby Pokemon?:They're so cute and look super squishy even if they're not strong i hatch lots of em. Pokemon! Gotta hatch em' all!

Do I like the new systems?: Yes, because it shows how happy your Pokemon is,it gets happier every day and grows more friendly towards you. But you need to change the 1 percent each day thing.

Answer the current topic: Whats the topic??

Oh its Chikorita Egg!
:D
I got it right.
Chikorita looks like that!

Last edited:

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
Name: Triston1zn

Partner Pokemon:
447.png

Partner's nickname: GALORIA :-)

Your trainer sprite:
Spr_B2W2_N.png

Why do you like baby Pokémon?:

To me baby pokemon symbolize innocence and power....sure, maybe they aren't the strongest pokemon out there but they have this playfulness and innocence about them that makes it almost hard to believe what they will eventually evolve into....I like them because they can often be underestimated but they prove that dynamite comes in small packages haha

Do you like all the new systems?:

Well I'm new to all this so I don't really know what the old system was like to begin with lol, but I'm liking this system alot...it's fair and fun at the same time :-)

I love baby pokemon and Galoria...lol

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Welcome to the newcomers, WobbuffetWynaut And Triston, or so called Batboy D:

You have to choose an egg before, but I will don't mind it. I will add both of you as soon as possible!

Enjoy :D

About the quizz,
I go to prepare a questionnaire about baby Pokémon. VM/PM me if you want to join the quizz! Good luck :3

Last edited:

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
haha!!...I'm going to be stuck with this BATBOY name aren't I?......

Anyways I picked Riolu because it reminds me of you Galoria....a BABY, but a very feisty BABY lol

Seriously though, riolu is one of my favourite base pokemon and I wish that It could be given as a starter....

Even though in Black 2, you can find it relatively easily and early...would still be nice to tap that pokeball and see a Riolu inside when you're first choosing your starter...

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
WobbuffetWynaut, please read the rules first. It's really easy to understand!

Triston, you're naughty!
I think about the same thing too. I get Riollu so early in the game, it was really easy. I was surprised to see one. Thats make the game more interesting with this one too! It is the same thing for Magby! :D
I don't remember if they're more baby Pokémon at the beginning, hmm

Last edited:

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
HAHA, I'm a little naughty...must I behave Oxy?

I put Riolu at the front of my team...so I treat Riolu as my starter, and not Tepig!
I think that the best looking baby starter is Oshawot in Black and Black 2, but Nothing compares to Riolu for me...it's the toughest looking baby out there hahaha.

What about you Oxy? you favourite baby starter?

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
WobbuffetWynaut, please read the rules first. It's really easy to understand!

Triston, you're naughty!
I think about the same thing too. I get Riollu so early in the game, it was really easy. I was surprised to see one. Thats make the game more interesting with this one too! It is the same thing for Magby! :D
I don't remember if they're more baby Pokémon at the beginning, hmm

Another baby pokemon you can obtain is Elekid although hes white2 version exclusive.

Maybe a good event would be to all find the best artwork of our chosen baby pokemon and display it?

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
Ok, I'm stopping by to give my little Riolu some training and spend some time with him........................and also to flirt with Galoria...........

#looks at GALORIA#

images.jpg

images2.jpg

Wobb

Wynaut
Years
um...
why can u choose riolu its not a baby pokemon but that would make u sad so sorry if i did make u sad Galoria

ur pic looks like mareep and leafeon

im not good at drawin on computer... :\

C:\Users\ss\Pictures\Baby Pokemon!.png

can it be more than a baby pokemon club like maybe the Cute Pokemon Club?

I love babies Pokémon and Galoria of course :3

how many posts have i made? i wanna post this picture!

Last edited:

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
CURRENT TOPIC IS DONE!

Egg mystery: Which pokemon does this egg is from
372375chikorita.png
?

First of all, thank you for participating. The winners will be listed under spoiler!

• Here are the three winners

Spoiler:

And of course, the answer is Chikorita!
It is recognized by its small green collar tips

152chikorita.gif

Egg mystery: Which pokemon does this egg is from ?​

Last edited:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
I made a banner for your club-

bI9us.jpg

And for the Egg Mystery, its very hard from previous one but I think its the egg of Axew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back