• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
But not how you become Parappa the Rappa.

parappa_2.jpg

If you wanna become lil wayne you'll have to be a mean one
All them peeps and ------- wanna be like you son
Ya gotta make them love you
And don't mind if they ask who

If you wanna become parappa you'll have to be a believah
Hang with yo homies and try to beat dem good brah
Make them respect you
And dont mind if I really suck at this whole rapping businesssssssss

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Never played that unfortunately... posting so much less than I thought I will for the holiday D: I realize that I post way more in-class compare to at home haha... so suddenly disappeared from PC for like a week since the end of school >_<;;

If you really want to wonder what's being cruel, racist, mean or all of the above... cards against humanity... it's so bad that you feel you'll go straight for hell, yet the corrupted side of you thinks the game is funny XD;;;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I read droomph's post before Frostweaver's and definitely saw "doctors against humanity" and connected it immediately to Cards Against Humanity...amazing game. Mecha-Hitler is the win card.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
I really want to play that!!!!!!!!! However, I have no one who'd play it with me, lol. At least, irl.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm considered to be pretty underweight but I don't really mind. T: It's mainly due to being born too early (2 1/2 months).

No clue what game you're talking about, by the way. Part of me wants to google it. Yet another part of me is like "No, you'll regret it. Go back to training your Mew."

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's like Apples to Apples but inappropriate.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Sounds interesting. Eventually I must find it, solely to see what it says.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
The holiday expansion had some good ones that I haven't played with yet:

tumblr_mf2b3ubYh51qze0x9o1_500.jpg

Relevant to Harlequin

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
That game is way too much fun with the right group of people who knows that it's only for fun in a sense... I only played with the normal 2 expansions, though I also know that there's a weeaboo japanese version either XD Sorta want to try that one.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
basically.. every person around the table gets a certain amount of random white cards (usually ten) and one person also draws a black card. Then you and the other people who didnt draw the black card, choose a white card from your hand to try and fill in whatever blank the black card has and try to get it to fit the most (or give the funniest answer.) The person with the black card then chooses their fav answer. Whoever had the best answer white card gets to keep one of the black cards, and then another person takes a turn drawing a black card and it continues. Person to get 3 black cards first wins.

Hope that makes sense..

Years
I got that game for friends of mine and just gave it to them yesterday. I can't wait to play it.

I would have gotten myself a copy but it was hard enough tracking down one cheap copy.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It does sound...interesting/fun. Eventually I'll look it up, if I remember to.

I now must leave for a moment to take a picture of my cat. He's lying in a laundry basket that's full of clothes with a blanket on top.
Ah, nevermind. Apparently my dad was messing with my camera and I don't know where he put it. T:

Years
Speaking of capturing something;

Pave Low: Ozzy will join in like a few seconds I bet
+Squirrel joined

I think I am magical.

Yeah, my cats love to lay/sleep anywhere random; they have a particular adoration for suitcases xD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, that sounds cute.
The same cat that was/is in the basket likes to cuddle with me while I'm on the computer. He jumps up onto the chair, leans on my arm (which I reposition so he can lie against it), cuddles his face against me, and just chills out there while purring. It's a bit of a pain if I want to get up, though. T:

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
My cat will cuddle next to me if I'm lying on the couch or something and just purr, she loves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back