• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rijon Trilogy Help (Brown, Prism & Rijon Adv.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2010
Found a glitch: (rijonadventures)

When you go below Merson City (the water-covered grassy map with 3 people, and an entrance to some world), use fly and you'll see the glitch.

Dabutcha

Creator of the Alphanigma Saga
Years
Hope this isnt spam, but how far along is Prism? I've seen vids of later things on youtube, but not sure how far in they are.

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2012
I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but in the Pokemon Forest in Botan city, when I stepped on the panel, he froze. You can't move the main character, but you can still press start and select. Help please? :O

I have four gym badges, and have completed the Silph Warehouse.

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2010
WAAHHH!! Help! I got stucked in RijonAdventures.
Where can I get the White Badge?

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2010
I tired to search for this but I kept getting results for other games.
I'm playing Brown All the screenshots and videos I see of the game are in color, but mine is in Black and White? How do I change that?
Also I need help with some items, that I assume are evolution items. What are these used for...

GoldLeaf
Mushroom
Pearl
RareBone
BrickPiece
CornetStone

What do you do after the Elite4? I get to a guy that tells me I need a National Pass, but I don't know where that is?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2018
Same Here!

I think that normally happens at night.

BTW can anyone tell me why my game keeps freezing whenever I talk to dad in the Rocket Warehouse in Rijon Adventures?

Hey my game freezes too (when I talk to dad at the end of the warehouse), any help would be appreciated.

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2010
what do i do after i beat the first two gyms????? i went to the city were i got runing shoes n i went all over the map and cant find what to do next

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2012
I'm playing Brown All the screenshots and videos I see of the game are in color, but mine is in Black and White? How do I change that?
Also I need help with some items, that I assume are evolution items. What are these used for...

GoldLeaf
Mushroom
Pearl
RareBone
BrickPiece
CornetStone

What do you do after the Elite4? I get to a guy that tells me I need a National Pass, but I don't know where that is?

Are you using VBA? If you are, set the gameboy type to "SGB", and reset the EMULATER, not the rom.

cardboardbox

Roaming Johto
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023

GoldLeaf
Mushroom
Pearl
RareBone
BrickPiece
CornetStone

I have no clue about the Gold Leaf but in later games, the Mushroom/Pearl/Rare Bone/BrickPiece are just items you can sell like nuggets. No-one currently knows if they have any function beyond this in Brown.. The Coronet Stone evolves Magneton.

After the Elite 4, the only place you have left is the Final Dungeon, which is in the house to the left of the Department Store in Hayward City.

what do i do after i beat the first two gyms????? i went to the city were i got runing shoes n i went all over the map and cant find what to do next

If you're playing Prism, that's as far as you can go in the current beta.

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2012
I can't find the 6th gym (And don't tell me that it's in Castro Valley, that's the fifth gym). Help please?

Superkid11

Covered in Shroomish
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
I can't find the 6th gym (And don't tell me that it's in Castro Valley, that's the fifth gym). Help please?
It's in Seashore City, past a Cut tree.
And for reference, if anyone's going to ask: The 7th gym is on Route 57 and the 8th through the cave in Eagulou.

Also, are there any strong Flying type attacks in this game that Dragonite can learn? And does Dragon Claw exist in this game? (probably special though...)

Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
Yes I have a dragon claw tm, can't remember where I found it though sorry :P, does RijonAdventures use trade stones to evolve pokemon such as kadabra? or is there another method, or do they not evolve in the current beta? If it does use trade stones, where are they?

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2010
Can't find the 7th gym in rijonadventures? Go to Castro Forest, and venture the path. Note, there are two paths: The one that leads you to the gym and the one that leads you to hayward(?).

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2010
Hey were do you get surf in rijonadventures? I can't seem to find it. Sry if this has been asked already. >.>

Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2023
Ok guys I'm stuck in Brown.

I've just beat the 5th Gym Leader and I need to get the Strength HM. Thing is though, the cave that leads to the house where you have to give the Red Amulet to the man is blocked by boulders :S And there isn't any water to surf on in Hayward city, so I don't know where to go or what to do, HALP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back